vincent78's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Anybody near Karpylivka, Ukraine?

Hi there, I was born in The Netherlands, 40 years old, now living in the USA, and traveling to the Ukraine this summer to hopefully find the house of where my grandmother lived before ww2. 

The place where she lived is called Karpylivka/ Karpilovka, near Oster, North of Kyiv / Kiev;

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Karpylivka,+Chernihivs'ka+oblast,+Ukraine,+17023/@50.9878612,30.80...

Looking for people in that area to connect with. I do not speak Ukranian or Russian, but do speak Dutch, German and English.

Thanks! 

Image-1.jpg

Karpylivka, Chernihivs'ka oblast, Ukraine
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Anybody near Karpylivka, Ukraine?

Hi @vincent78,

Wow! The journey you are taking is really amazing and grabs the heart. I really hope you'll manage to complete your mission.

I personally haven't  been to Karpylivka, just to Kiev, and unfortunately can't help you directly. But you could read this post of @ТетянаГ and hopefully find someone to help you.

Have a great time in Ukraine!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Re: Anybody near Karpylivka, Ukraine?

Thanks for the tip, I will follow up on your lead:) 

Have a great day!