SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

Hi Bangalore team,

Thank you somuch for your response and doing something great to help millions of people.  

Bangalore guys, we will be arranging the meet up very soon but if anyone is interested to be a part of WhatsApp group,  Facebook,  google+, google photos album group, then drop me a message in my inbox. Don't worry,  all members are on this group. You will be happy to see all members over there.

Regards, 

Bangalore local guides community 

Bk gajendra
Level 6

Hi 

I am a local guide too..nice to know there's a a community for this.

Would like to know to more about places on the outskirts of Bengaluru for weekend getaways.

@BK_GAJENDRA wrote:

Hi @VijayaBhaskar,

I have recently added you to the WhatsApp group and also will send a link of Google local guides photo album of Google photos. You can join that also.

Thanks 

Level 9

Thanks for your response here. Sure sure

If you want to be a part of WhatsApp group,  please forward me your number on message @Aftabshivani

Bk gajendra
Level 2

Yes there are lota of interesting places to visit within 200 km

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

Level 2

I am in

Level 7

Hey Guys, 

Myself Akshay Sravan J. Its good to see that many people from Bangalore are coming forward in the local guides connect 😀.

So here is it guys. Already there is a telegram group for Local Guides India. Anyone can join the same by using the invite link below:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA5RcMBscL5Nf4SC8w

Telegram Channel For Local Guides IndiaTelegram Channel For Local Guides India

So do instal the app, join the channel and lets plan out regarding the meetup.

Level 7

I would suggest migrating to telegram channel which has more added features compared to whatsapp. Join Google Local Guides India Telegram Channel by searching "Google Local Guides India" or "@localguides"Telegram Channel for Local Guides IndiaTelegram Channel for Local Guides India

Level 6

hey there, iam a local guide from bangalore with 122 points

@SomuK wrote:

Hey all ....

Let me know how many of the local guides in Bangalore and can we plan for a Meetup and plan things for future....

There is a nice location near Big Banian tree .....

Please let me know if I can get introduced to the other local guides from Bangalore and form a group.

Level 6

Hello , I would like to be a part of the local guides group. My phone no. Is 9148671760

Level 7

Hello everyone

Add me as a new member to your Bangalore local guide club😉

I am also from Bangalore although new to this connect website..

Anyway aiming to be of level 5 soon