SomuK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Any Local guides from Bangalore india?

Hi @SomuK @Vipul @ArunSoundararajan @BK_GAJENDRA @AjaykumarG,

Nice to create Bangalore LG Meet up. I hope your meet up runs as good as before. Congratulation, Good Job !!!

LG Brother from Indonesia proud your great efforts. Success !!!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ArunSoundararajan

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. You might not know, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting ;).

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Hello everyone!

Super excited to join Local Guides! As mentioned in the earlier responses, I too never knew something like this existed! I got an email from Google about "Expert tips to improve your food photos" and there was a link to Local Guides! I also recently started contributing to Google Maps and Trip.com by adding my reviews, suggesting changes to dropped pin and more. 

I have joined the WhatsApp group via the link posted in the thread! Happy to join the next meet up!

Cheers!

Level 6

Level 6

Level 3

Hi Gajendra,

I am also a local guide on Google but still a budding one. Saw your reply for Somu's question.

I would be interested to meet up and be part of the WhatsApp group as well and explore more.

Hope to see you respond soon.

Thanks

Raj

Level 6

me............Let us know when you guys meeting again.

Level 8

Hey.. I am also a local guide from bangalore. Want to join your whatsapp group , if you have any. 

Level 5

Please let me know, how can i join the Bangalore group.. I am also looking for a meet up.

Level 7

@Rajthomas  you can join the Bangalore group by clicking on this link.... https://chat.whatsapp.com/411VEcMIsAt61C7yrvNlsG