RichM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Any Local Guides in Philadelphia?

If there are any Local Guides in the Philadelphia region, I'd love to meet up and get connected with each other!

Philadelphia, PA, United States
27 comments
Level 2

Re: Any Local Guides in Philadelphia?

Hey rich nice to know your out there in philly iam a local guid in lancaster if u would like to get to gether fell free to let me know

@RichM wrote:

If there are any Local Guides in the Philadelphia region, I'd love to meet up and get connected with each other!

Level 3

I am! I don't think I'm a very good local guide - I imagine there are more powerful guides out there, but yes I'm in Philly!

@RichM wrote:

Level 3

Hey, late to the conversation , but I am in Philly and Lower Bucks on a farm. Love to meet other local guides. 

Level 6

Im in South Jersey about 20 minutes from the city.   

Level 4

Would any of you be interested in meeting at Philly's Christmas Market on a Saturday or Sunday this month?

Level 2

I am also in Lower bucks.  Levittown, Bristol, Bensalem area. Not always available for meeting up, but I do hit local events fairly regularly.  If people let me know what they are attending, I can do the same.   

Level 6

Tee from south Philly is in the building! I can't meet up with you guys for Christmas but how about trying to meet up for New Year's Eve fireworks at Penn's Landing at 6 p.m.

Level 5

Yes Scot here from Fishtown always around for a meetup! I also host the Philadelphia airbnb meetup where a lot of local guides come as well. We hosted at phillytourhub before as well. 

Level 8

In Center City (Grad Hospital, South of South).  If anyone is interested in updating photos, Im always up for that (I shoot with an iPhone, or Canon D70).  For a bit of fun, we could pick a neighborhood on phillyhistory.org and re-shoot updated photos from the same angles.