Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Any Local Guides in Calgary, Alberta??

Simply put... 

17 comments
Level 3

Re: Any Local Guides in Calgary, Alberta??

Hey! Fellow YYC guide here! I'd love to meet up with anyone as excited about this city as I am.

Level 7

Great idea - I'm up for a meet if there's interest!

Level 2

So far you are the only one who has shown interest... We can wait a little more before we create a cool plan. 

Level 2

Awesome... We will wait a little to see if more people show up and then we can plan our meet up!

Level 3

Yes, yes and yes! 😃 I'm so excited, I was looking into the discussion lists but hadn't found anything on Calgary. Then I thought about creating a meet-up too, checked the Google suggestions and their 6-week plan... anyway, I am so keen for a meet-up! I am originally from Brazil but I've been living in Calgary for almost two years now and I love this city and always ready to explore more! So if you are to plan anything, count me in! Thiago. (Local Guide level 3 by now)

Level 3

Heck yeah! 

I live in NW Calgary!

I would love to meet with fellow guides here in town!

Level 3

Also in NW here! I guess we have a reasonable number of members now and we could schedule something 🙂

Level 9

Hi @TarynG, I'm in Kamloops, BC but travel to Calgary one a month for work, we'll have to arrange a meetup next time.

You can also join and contribute to Canada Local Guides here: https://goo.gl/Y7mH4h

Level 2

One here!!