DhamodharanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Any Local Guides from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India ?

Hey Folks,

Any local guides from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India? We shall discuss and organize a meet up at Madurai. Interested people can contact me by inbox or call me <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Any Local Guides from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India ?

Yes me

Level 7

Call me dude

Former Google Contributor

@DhamodharanS, I removed the phone number in the post so as to ensure everyone's privacy. You can, instead, make use of the private messaging feature to exchange any personal information with others.

Separately about meet-ups, I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area like @svignesh1994 can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels too. 

Some information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

- How-to and resources

What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 3

I am from Madurai.  <REDACTED>

Googler

@SankarSrinivasan I removed the phone number in the post so as to ensure everyone's privacy. You can, instead, make use of the private messaging feature to exchange any personal information with others, as noted above.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.