Luffysgalex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Any Local Guide in Singapore?

Hi.

Just join this forum. So to participate the seminar in San Francisco. Just a newbie here. Pls guide me  Thanks

Singapore
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Any Local Guide in Singapore?

@Luffysgalex welcome to Local Guides Singapore. I'm also from SG.

The Local Guides Connect Live brings together LGs who are active and passionate about mapping and community. Since you are very new to LG, I suggest you start off by looking at map points around your neighbourhood, giving reviews to restaurants you go to, adding photos, and also participating in the discussions on the Connect forum here. The minimum level required is level 5 for application, so I think you might not qualify this year. You can try next year! 

Often we also host meetups and gatherings for LGs in Singapore, you are welcome to join in. Keep a lookout for posts on meetups and the official list here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup and also you can join Facebook and G+ and Twitter groups if you like. 

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 5

Hi Julien 

How often does the singapore chapter of local guides meet up? Also, most of the time, what would be the meetup focus or agenda be on?

Thanks!~

Level 8

Hello, am from Singapore as well! And all the best for the SF application. I think there are a lot of us who are itching to have a chance to go too.

Level 9

Hey All,

I'm going to move the thread over to the "Let's Meet Up" subforum so that others wanting to meet up in Singapore can find this thread. 

Keep us posted on your meet up and share photos!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Hi Singapore LG,

Am also new to the LG connect page but am an avid foodie trying out all sorts of dishes Singapore has to offer.  I would love to do a meet up with the Singapore group but am having a hard time trying to locate date and location through this website.  Can anybody provide me a good way to search for the rest of you guys so I can join the meetups in the future?  TIA!

Level 8

Would like to ask if any local guides available to meet on weekday during day time in Punggol area?

Wanted to plan meet up for a walk along Punggol waterway from Oasis Terraces to Waterway Point, so do a survey here first. Thanks!

Level 10

@mdmkoo thank you for inviting. Weekday day time quite difficult as it is normal working hours. maybe weekend might be easier to arrange.

However if there are interested parties, please go ahead!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 10

@johnnyson815 love your passion.

Meetups are supposed to be listed up here at https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup?start=2018-06-18T16:00:00.000Z

I agree it's not easy to find though. If you know of any interest, we can try organizing one!

Level 8

@JulienH wrote:

@johnnyson815 love your passion.

Meetups are supposed to be listed up here at https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup?start=2018-06-18T16:00:00.000Z

I agree it's not easy to find though. If you know of any interest, we can try organizing one!

Yea I went to search but couldn't find any in Singapore for the next many days... haha... so asking if anyone keen. I don't mind weekend, just that will have to bring my kids along too. 🙂