ShawnT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Any Colorado Local Guides in the Community?

@ShawnT I'm in the Applewood area and have lived in Denver metro for twenty five years. I would love to participate in a meet up! 

Level 3

Shawn,

I just started looking for Colorado Guides as well, not too many I guess.  I am up in Loveland, but enjoy reviewing no matter where I am at.  I would consider a meetup.

Level 3

Hello! I have been searching for Colorado guides myself! Getting very serious about contributing. Focusing on Loveland and Fort Collins Area. How about you?!

Level 3

I'd be willing to help plan a meet up as well! I did post a separate discussion before I saw this one regarding the challenge for October. I would love to meet up in old town Fort Collins and fill in lots of missing information and reviews. Great tourist spot if any one is willing to travel! Other thoughts?

Level 7

I'm in Denver!

Level 8

ST, 

I live in Aurora, Co. I love running, street biking, dirt biking, ATVing, food, bar hopping and music. I'm a music/concert/food/outdoor photographer.  Let me know if you want to hook up!.  Have a blessed evening.  

food, 

V/r, 

CMT

Level 3

Hi all, I am in Centennial, but don't mind driving to meet up with you guys in Ft. Collins and Loveland.  Seems like there are a good few of us and we could probably have a fun meet up. 

Level 7

Hello Shawn, I'm excited to see Colorado representing! We have an unofficial "Colorado Springs Guides" community at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107940071876977171282 and have had a couple small meetups but are excited to do more in 2017!

Level 7

I'm very interested in developing a community for at least the Denver area if not the whole state of Colorado. I'm currently in Firestone near Longmont to the north of Denver and am interested in connecting with other local guides in the area and/or state.

Let me know. Thank you.

KC Mesander
Level 6

Hi! I'm new to the local guides on here, but not new to Colorado, I'm a native born and raised. I'd love to meet up if there's ever one scheduled. 😊 I'm in the Denver metro area, but I've traveled to quite

@ShawnT wrote:

Hey Colorado and Local Guides,

I searched the forum for any mention of Colorado and didn't find any.  I'd like to see how many guides we have in the area and start a discussion of how we can continue to map out this amazing state for anyone new or traveling through.

Feel free to respond and let me know if you're interested in this idea.  Happy Guiding!

Shawn

a bit of the state.