Any Bekasi local guide here?

Get a chance to meet up someday...

Bekasi, Bekasi City, West Java, Indonesia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Any Bekasi local guide here?

Hey @VhasieEvaSri,

Welcome to Connect!

To find fellow Local Guides in that area, try searching the community for mentions of your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

Some information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our February 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Re: Any Bekasi local guide here?

Halo @VhasieEvaSri

I'm so happy to discover your post. I'm Indera from Cibitung, Bekasi. Let me inform you that 1st Bekasi Local Guides Meetup was successfully held. Please find out the recap here. For more chit chat with up, please leave your WhatsApp number then I'll add you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Indera Gunawan - Bekasi Local Guides