Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Anuradhapura Photo Walk

Anuradhapura Photo Walk

Jethawanaramaya Dagaba

B341 Watawandana Rd, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka

September 30, 2017 @ 09:00 (+0530)

Join us Anuradhapura Unofficial Local Guides on a meet up to have fun clicking some magnificent photographs. Anuradhapura is one of the magnificent cities in Sri Lanka. The natural beauty and it's ancient ruins add more value to its beauty. One of the most attractive things for me in Anuradhapura is historical sites. Considering the scenic beauty of the city, this will be a session which gives deep insight of photography techniques to the local guides by nature photographers. The day will wind up with some snacks at a close by cafe. The event will be organized free of charge. However, the participants will have to cover their own expenses on food/snacks and beverages during their participation.

RSVP here

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Anuradhapura Photo Walk

Sorry Bro Cant Attend This Meetup  Due To Some Works @IlankovanT , Waiting For Your 360 

Level 9

@ThanulakshanS you can join our next meet-ups. Please check the below meet-ups:)

Meet-Ups.JPG

Level 10

@IlankovanT I would love to attend this as a moderator of Anuradhapura Local Guides, but I have other commitments on that day. Hope you all will have a great time.

Level 9

ohhhh.. I thought you will be there @AnuradhaP. anyway, we will make another one soon in Anuradhapura 🙂