Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Ann Arbor Friendship Gems ๐Ÿ’Ž

Ann Arbor Friendship Gems ๐Ÿ’Ž

Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea Washington St.

123 W Washington St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA

October 13, 2018 @ 13:30 (EDT)

Hello, Local Guide friends!

@HiroyukiTakisawaand I will be holding a meet-up in downtown Ann Arbor as part of World Wide Geo Walk Season II ๐Ÿ’ŽHidden Friendship Gems๐Ÿ’Ž Explore your neighborhood with your Friend, organized by our friend and inspiration, @OSAMA. Letโ€™s enjoy walking around downtown with our friends, discovering both new shops and visiting some of the old iconic locations of Ann Arbor.

Oh, and keep your eyes open for Fairy Doors!

Fairy doors are one of the cityโ€™s charming hidden gems and during this event, we should go visit as many doors as possible while exploring the downtown area.

We will start at Sweetwaters Cafe at 1:30 pm and get to know each other as well as talk about the agenda for the day.

Then, we will follow the map of known fairy door sightings while exploring the vibrant downtown area, enjoying the sites, adding new places, pictures, and more to Google Maps. If you find a new fairy door, add it to our map!

We will conclude our Geo Walk at the tea house on the second floor of Crazy Wisdom. Donโ€™t forget to check out the bookstore and fairy door on your way up. (If you are unable to climb stairs, please message me and we will change the location to somewhere more accessible)

Start time & place: 1:30 pm at Sweetwaters Cafe (123 W. Washington St.)

What to bring: Bring enough money for coffee and tea and any shopping you want to do while exploring the downtown area and a camera and/or cellphone for taking pictures and editing Google Maps.

RSVP here

123 W Washington St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
11 comments
Level 9

Re: Ann Arbor Friendship Gems ๐Ÿ’Ž

great Job and congrats my great family (@Christine_T ,@HiroyukiTakisawa & Len)

this will be amazing meetup for our friends in Michigan ๐Ÿ™‚

Connect Moderator

Yes, we are @OSAMA!

Friendship Forever!!!

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Christine_T for getting approval your Meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Level 10

Congratulations & Best wishes for your Meetup @Christine_T @HiroyukiTakisawa

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Christine_T,

Wish you success with your meet-up. Waiting for your Recap in photos and stories.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @Christine_T and @HiroyukiTakisawa!

Fairy doors .... Looks incredible!!!!

Looking forward to visit them though your Recap :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 7

Level 10

Dear @Christine_T, hope all's well. Great to see you and @HiroyukiTakisawa hosting a meet-up for Local Guides in America. Looking forward to hearing all your stories from Ann Arbor. Kind regards from Osaka78 Ps Love your Worldwide Meetup logo ๐Ÿ™‚