AlJepper's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Amyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

Is anyone in the Greater Seattle area?  Eastside?  I know you guys are out there, based on the sheer number of photos being submitted.

It would be great to meet up and do an event like other cities.

Just my 2¢

Bellevue, WA, United States
23 comments
Level 7

Re: Amyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

Capitol Hill in Seattle here! A meet-up would be awesome to do!

Level 9

Re: Anyone in the Seattle Bellevue Redmond area?

Sweet.  Do you know any others in the area?

Level 7

Hey! After 11 years in the city I just moved from Seattle to Enumclaw but I still work in the city. I am interested in a local guides meet up in Seattle, Bellevue, or in my new neck of the woods. What day/time should we meet up? I also vote cap hill or Seattle as a the first meetup location. 

Level 9

@misterkchung

@SophieS

How about a Saturday brunch this Saturday (on the 20th) around 10:00-10:30 (when it's less busy)?

Level 7

@AlJepper @SophieS

I'll be out of town this weekend, but brunch sounds like a nice idea! Rain check for the following weekend, perhaps?

Level 3

I would be down to meet. I live in Selah Washington now but have lived all over on the west side of the Cascades. I will be in Covington for the week.

Level 7

I also cannot make this weekend. I could make a brunch on Aug 27th. I could also make a happy hour after work on most days. If that works for anyone.

@AlJepper @misterkchung @JoshG

Level 9

@JoshG wrote:

I would be down to meet. I live in Selah Washington now but have lived all over on the west side of the Cascades. I will be in Covington for the week.

@JoshG When are you free to meet for brunch?  We're targeting a Saturday morning sometime in the near future.

Level 3

I am able to meet this weekend and next weekend if the plan is to meet in the Seattle area. Other than that I'm not too sure.