Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Aksarben Food Crawl

Aksarben Food Crawl

Spirit World

6680 Center St, Omaha, NE 68106, USA

April 21, 2017 @ 16:00

Join us for one of Omaha's very first #LocalGuides meetups! We will be venturing to Aksarben on Friday, April 21 to enjoy three different local restaurants and take photos along the way. 1. Spirit World - Drinks/Appetizers 2. Voodoo Taco - Dinner 3. Jones Bros. Cupcakes - Dessert Hope to see you there!

RSVP here

4 comments
Level 4

Re: Aksarben Food Crawl

Looking forward to this and meeting everyone!

Level 5

Tentative schedule for tonight's meet-up:

• 4 pm to 5 pm - Meet/Greet at Spirit World for Drinks and Appetizers
  • 5 pm to 6:30 pm - Dinner at Voodoo Taco
  • 6:30 pm to 7 pm - Dessert at Jones Bros.

Message me with any questions. 

Level 5

I created a shared Google photos album for the event: https://goo.gl/photos/yHX6REKwka16J2gZ7

Feel free to add your photos during/after the event!

Level 5

Thanks to everyone who attended!

Spirit World

We enjoyed some simple appetizers at Spirit World and found a variety of unique adult beverages. Their beer, wine, and liquor selection is truly amazing. We thought it might be the best in Omaha, but Hyvee's prices are so competitive that it could be a tough call...There is, however, plenty of seating at the tables and at their bar so don't think its just a place to shop for something to drink. It's also a very relaxing place to enjoy a drink alone or with friends. 

Voodoo Taco

Voodoo Taco is a favorite of ours here at Corporate 3 Design. We eat there almost weekly due to its proximity to our office. I cannot rave enough about the tacos, but their drinks are also worth checking out. The environment is fun and very inviting. Service can be slow. 

Jones Bros. Cupcakes

This was actually my first visit to this shop and I loved it. They sell cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and everything sweet in between. I enjoyed a massive M&M cookie but vowed to return for ice cream. 

Looking forward to the next one!