Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Adelaide Photo Walk

Adelaide Photo Walk

Adelaide Central Market

44/60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia

January 20, 2018 @ 11:30 (ACDT)

Photo walk plus a food and drink experience. Starting at the Central Markets, (meet at Chinese entrance CNR Moonta and Grote streets) and we'll wander through the markets. We can stop and get coffees and/or lunch and of course, review them. We'll then head down to North Terrace by tram and walk along towards the museums. Plenty of sights to take photos of. We'll finish up at the Richmond hotel in Rundle Mall for a final drink. Cost = cheap or as expensive as you want. Everyone pays their way. Tram is free 😁 Don't forget your camera.

RSVP here

Martin
12 comments
Level 6

Re: Adelaide Photo Walk

FYI Not sure if the trams will be running yet, so might be an even healthier walk 😋

https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements/Planned-Disruptions/Stage-4-Tram-Line-Extension-Works

Level 8

Yep, trams are definitely down from Victoria square to the Entertainment centre. Walk isn't too far though so should be nice.

I've just posted this event on my Facebook as I'm sure there's a lot of Google Maps users who might be interested in coming but aren't in Local Guides Connect so they'll never hear about it otherwise. Suggest you guys do the same 🙂

Level 9

Best of luck for your photo walk @Martin5352

Post the recap would love to see 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for organising @Martin5352, I had fun 🙂

Connect Moderator

Warm day for the walk 😋

Level 9

@NickMorris, Thanks Nick.  I was great to catch up with you and Tony.  Glad to see others with passion for Local Guides.  I'll look at another meetup sometime in Autumn when the weather is not so hot!  So many places in Adelaide we can go.  Plenty in the east end!

20180120_124102 (1).jpg

Martin
Level 6

Hi. The weather is getting warmer! Are the any plans for a Spring Adelaide Photo Walk? Keep me posted! Cheers!

Level 9

Great idea.  Footy season is nearly over and daylight savings is in a few weeks.  Might look for early October.  I've got some ideas ready and post here soon.

Nice to walk around in the sun and get some great photos.

Martin
Level 8

I'll be back mid October if you can wait a little longer 😉