Parvins's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Address of event on Jan,24,2017 in Toronto

Hello every one, I am from Toronto. I am invited to the event on January 24.2017 in the location Toronto,Canada. I would appreciate I have the address of this event.

Toronto, ON, Canada
34 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Address of event on Jan,24,2017 in Toronto

Hi @Parvins. The exact location of the event will be shared with attendees who are confirmed. Thank you! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @Parvins. The exact location of the event will be shared with attendees who are confirmed. Thank you! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Do you know when that info will be shared with those who have confirmed? I'm going to be driving into the city so it'd be good to know a couple days beforehand so I can plan for parking!

@TraciC wrote:

Level 8

I would also like to know this information because they didn't say when and I am out of the country right now and would like to know if I should start planning a trip back.

Level 3

Hello. My guest needs to know if the venue is wheelchair accessible. Do you have any information on accessibility? 

Thanks!

Former Google Contributor

@KevinJ Absolutely — our events will always be fully accessible.

@Parvins @ChamunksA @CiaoLynn We'll be sending confirmation and waitlist emails next week. Stay tuned.

Level 3

Thanks for the reply!

Level 2

I just went to register for the event and it shows that registration is disabled? The date in the email was to RSVP by Jan 13th, on the website it says Jan 15.

It's Jan 12 today!

Level 8

My best guess since of course Google isn't the most transparent is that basically the first come first serve basis has basically run out so they disabled signups. 

Level 3

I just want to confirm if anyone has received an email about the whereabouts for this event. The date is coming up and I would just like to know if I need to schedule time off or if I won't be able to make the guest list.

Thank you!