SondiY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Aceh Local Guide Meet-up

We invite you to meet the local guide in Aceh. We'll discuss, share experiences and learn together! This activity will be held on 4 PM April 01, 2017 at Aceh Tsunami Museum. Don't forget to note the place and time! See You Guys!

Museum Tsunami Aceh, Sukaramai, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Aceh Local Guide Meet-up

Sorry, I late see this information

@SondiY wrote:

We invite you to meet the local guide in Aceh. We'll discuss, share experiences and learn together! This activity will be held on 4 PM April 01, 2017 at Aceh Tsunami Museum. Don't forget to note the place and time! See You Guys!

Level 4

Re: Aceh Local Guide Meet-up

Don't worry, maybe next time. Kemaren juga sebenernya gak jadi, gak ada yang datang mweheheh 😄 Ntar kita atur jadwal lagi yaa

TIKETCEPATY menulis:

@SondiY wrote:

TIKETCEPATY menulis:

@SondiY wrote: