bassey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Abuja Food Crawl

Sure @KarenVChin@U-royFelixA and I can't wait to have you here in Lagos and give you more than enough treat of Nigerian delicacies.

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks for being more descriptive @bassey and your offer of food and seeing Abuja. You have to get in line. @U-royFelixA and @SanyaOdare both owe me big time for a personal guided tour of Nigeria, especially Lagos. I've been told U-roy will make my arrival a national holiday!  = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@U-royFelixA, as regard chieftaincy robe I'm almost certain that @KarenVChin would have more than enough fun visiting Nike Art Gallery - just the way @pwanaduku@BukolaAjayi@EmekaUlor and I did when @Sayo took us there for Lagos Arts & Culture Crawl meet-up.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absolutely @KarenVChin Also, a chieftancy robe awaits you. You’ll most definitely love “Naija” as fondly called by Nigerians. @SanyaOdare Knows all the great spots in Lagos to eat Naija food. He’s taken me to couple.

Level 10

Alright @KarenVChin I have taken my position. But it will be made extremely memorable. Won't be a bad idea to declare work-free day too as well 🙂

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks for being more descriptive @bassey and your offer of food and seeing Abuja. You have to get in line. @U-royFelixA and @SanyaOdare both owe me big time for a personal guided tour of Nigeria, especially Lagos. I've been told U-roy will make my arrival a national holiday!  = )

Cheers,

Karen

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 10

@SanyaOdare hahahahahaha!!

Have mercy!!! The meetup was advertised plus You aren't in Abuja so you wouldn't have made it. LOL!!

Connect Moderator

Haha @U-royFelixA @SanyaOdare, I am down for the chieftain robe and all the fun sights and activities that Lagos has to offer!  @bassey, your 30-second food video on Google Maps was excellent. I was drooling for the whole time as you filmed a panoramic view of the buffet dishes. = ) You definitely know where the great food is at!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

There is no any for now @bassey but soon one is coming...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Absolutely a national holiday... as a Fulani native I promise you a gift of live sheep/Ram @KarenVChin

Just send the notification of your arrival on time...

You are right @U-royFelixA chieftain title is sure...

@SanyaOdare knows all the joints in town...

@KarenVChin wrote:

Cheers,

Karen

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Come to think of it @Sagir e-food IS a thing 🙂