wil9000's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

ATLANTA!

Any other Local Guides in Atlanta? I'd like to get together to swap stories, tips, strategies, etc.

Thanks!

Wil

Atlanta, GA, United States
14 comments
Level 7

Re: ATLANTA!

Hey WIlliam, I am also in Atlanta! I was looking for some other local guides to meet up with. Perhaps we can find a few more and setup an even this month. 

Level 6

Hello, I'm in Kennesaw, but would love to meet up since I'm just a half hour out.

Tae

Level 7

There is also a Google+ group for Atlanta Local Guides! We should setup a picnic or something for the end of the month.
https://plus.google.com/communities/105995265663496204304

Level 2

Hi I'm just moved to Lithonia but I wouldn't mind a meet-up especially with the festivals going around! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @wil9000 Great initiative! I have moved your post to the "Let's Meet-up" board where more Local Guides will be able to see and search for related conversations!

Good luck with the meet-up. Do check out our Help Centre for some tips on self-organising a local meet-up!

Yanni 

Level 7

Hey @wil9000! I'm @AllisonATL. I would be interested in meeting up too. I know your post was a couple of months old.

@WilliamG wrote:

Any other Local Guides in Atlanta? I'd like to get together to swap stories, tips, strategies, etc.

Thanks!

Wil

Have you guys had any luck meeting up? Let me know! Thanks! ☺️

Level 8

Hey, I just saw this post after creating a new one! Would love to plan a holidays meet up! Do let me know if you are interested and we can make it happen!

Level 7

Hey Guys, 

I know this has been going on a while, would also be down to meet up. After the Holidays would work best for me too.

Level 2

Yes I agree,we can definitely do something after the holidays.