TimBull's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 15 (By Tim)

@TimBull Thanks for taking out time to share your experience. You just made my day. Am optimistic that I would still receive invite for this year. First time I knew about the community was when I got the invite to apply haven reached level 5 which I did out of my own passion of helping people. Today I have discovered a wonderful community who adds to my travel experience since I can share here and help others while contributing. This is the place to be.

Thanks

Nnamdi_Do

Level 8

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 15 (By Tim)

@TimBull wrote:

@Badruddeen wrote:

OK @TimBull

You don't miss me? 🙂 You are missing only @MuhannadK LOL

Cheers mate.

@Badruddeen totally miss u! @MuhannadK and the rest of the crew. 

Thank you Tim.

Level 9

@Nnamdi_Do the local guides program is great fun! 

Getting excited about the conference is just one minor bit of a massive amazing scheme! There is always hope of a place! 

Where are you from? 

You should definitely get involved in any local group you have (if you have not already!) Or even start your own group. Being part of a local group gives you all the local tips, shout outs to new things in your area, exclusives to events even + a bunch of like minded individuals. 

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Connect Moderator

Crossing my fingers and toes for you @TimBull for you to be a 2peater!! = )  Now that you are a SF Bay Area and Yosemite expert if you do get the chance to attend again hopefully you will get to spend more time exploring California.

Cheers,

Karen

@TimBull wrote:

@KarenVChin wrote:

I did not realize you were what I call a LGSummit17 waitlisted attendee. I’m sure you were both estatic and stressed to figure how to arrange your life with a month’s notice to come and join us for Summit 17.

@KarenVChin I'm hoping for the same thing this year. 

It was so good that you were so welcoming. 

I was sad u did not come the zoo with us. It was a really good shout! 

Level 8

Hi @TimBull, finally, you worte it 😄 congrats, nice recap:) It was good to read it, so a little bit recall all of those days, thanks:) best wishes to you and your family 

Yosemite 4ever 😄

Level 9

@Andras_H thanks mate. 

You are only round the corner! !! Come visit man. Or maybe I should come to you?? 

@KarenVChin my fingers are crossed also! 😁

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)