SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

@SarahKa I haven’t see my bottle among gifts 😜

Level 9

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

@HeyJoe hahaahahah is right in the middle of the photo, close to glasses 😉  

Level 9

for sure @ErmesT ! But if I need choose really Local Local Guides I agree with @Andras_H@KarenVChin and @KimberlyAnnG were amazing! 

@SoniaK so many thanks ❤️ 

@lucasnicolau é nóis no Summit! hahahahahaha 

@MahabubMunna hahaahahah I didn't say secret place! I said special place 🙂 But yeah, photo resolves everything hahahaha

Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hi @SarahKa

It is such a wonderful experience for every person everywhere to be part of the Google Maps Local Guides. It is always especially invigorating to come to LGConnect and find new and interesting views and posts of different peoples experiences with other Local Guides and everytime is new and different views.It is such a lovely bond that happens in sharing each others excellent experiences in every single event. People power is definitely what makes it such a good feeling there is no doubt. We are so very lucky to be part of this program and sharing the happiness makes it even better. 

I am so thankful to you all for sharing your experiences and sharing the happiness. Connecting to everyone here and with what you all share here making us all feel like we too are having the chance at being part of the best summit ever as well! Really! Thank you all so much for caring and sharing. It is a supreme thing to get the chance to be seeing you all getting to connect and bond In San Francisco, it connects us too and allows us the extra connection as well. In this recap, being all thankful for all you got you have a picture of all the extra gifts you got from Google, on top of being so happy about the journey and good times you all had at the actual trip to San Francisco with the excellence of getting so many extraordinary experiences there including the GooglePlex unique fun.

Seeing everyones awesome pictures of all the sensational fun times and awesomeness is a thrill, in that I must say it is such a cool thing and we can all see why you and @PaulPavlinovich talk of the superb people there giving excellent valuable gifts to each other. The best gifts coming from the heart and being the connections made that create such fun and everlasting bonds

It is so grand to hear the joy in every word you share with us here, that your youth, along with every person there, including always young at heart even in being over 80 and involved in Google Maps Local Guides Connect, can and do enjoy every moment in being part of this program!

Each and every gift is so valuable from the different countries and cultures for sure as You and Paul say; the best value in each was from the hearts that gave the gifts, that is also the friendship that is a gift itself! 

The friendships you made there and we all can make here in Local Guides Connect that is the very best gift of all! 

Thank you for caring and sharing the fun of the best summit ever!

Thank you all so much especially for the gift of friendship that comes with being a member of Google Maps Local Guides Connect ! 

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

Level 9

Thnaks for this message @Justine2807 😃

we all happy to do part of this ! Was a great experience there and still being here. Meet everybody personally or here it's gratifying ang I'm very glad for everything and everybody!

A great year for you!