MariaFernandaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 7 (By Maria)

\o/

Thanks boys! @OSAMA @RonneBD

I confess that I had fun writing this post! 🙂

Level 8

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 7 (By Maria)

hey @MariaFernandaS what a nice post and story!:) I enyojed to recall the journey thanks to u.

I hope @AlejandraMaria did not see your post, because she thinks I am the killer. But I am not - even if I was not there for a while.. I had to do.. stuff & things you know. I was busy. but I am innocent. I just like blades.

Connect Moderator

This is amazing, @MariaFernandaS, from all aspect. Indeed. I can almost see the letters dancing in front of me, making a carnival. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@MariaFernandaS, love how you broke up your posts to highlight your magical memorable moments pre-, during, and post LGSummit17.

Funny, when you wrote “The Blair Witch Project” about Yosemite as soon as it turned dark and your “accidental” photo commemorating your group’s walk through the woods. It’s amazing how nature can be and sound so scary as soon as it becomes pitch black and you mind starts to wander.

Very happy to read and see you had such a magical time here in California and met friends for life in this as short amount of time. That is again one of the many “secret” benefits that Google does not advertise when you decided to join and become a Google Local Guide!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Boa @MariaFernandaS =)) adorei ver o seu recap! 

Level 9

\O/  you're welcome 🎉😁👍

@MariaFernandaS 

Level 9

A great part Carioca, @MariaFernandaS!

An amazing morning at Google Plex . Congratulations for your photo award, was very creative.

Af of course, the Yousemite tour was an incredible experience that you had to mention. And I love the way you called it  "Blair Witch Project" and the end of this post "...Where is the driver?"    @Andras_H  and I laughed a lot on the plane to San Francisco talking about it. It seemed totally out of a scary movie and from the very beginning Andras seemed totally suspicious..., and I still think so 😉

Waitin for @TimBull...

Level 8

Knowing too much is ..... difficult as it is hard not to talk about it.

Don't ask me, @AlejandraMaria!

Level 9

jajajajaja  @YK1001!

I need to ask!!! Please details!!!! 

All of you are very quiet but I suspect something happened ... 

Little by little everything will come out 😉

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria we need to protect everyone's privacy - especially mine, OK!