Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 5 (By Andras)

I am glad you enjoyed it, @NatalkaR 🙂 Maybe u could write a Muir Woods recap soon;)

@MahabubMunna I love you too 😄 The best thing that is was not just a dream, we don't have to wake up:) however it really felt like a dream, that is true.

Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 5 (By Andras)

That's a wonderful recap @Andras_H. I enjoyed reading it thoroughly and while reading it I went back to SF without any ticket. And I liked your spontaneity in expressing the story, while reading it I could see you describing the story in front of us, using your famous hand movement and shaking your head. Hehehehe.....that is so cute.

The saying sounds well justified when they say 'what happens in San Francisco (put whatever city you are in), stays in San Francisco'. I just came to know why you were late on 8th evening. So you were having FUN with @Badruddeen. And you told us that the car was not ready and hence it's taking time.

I even remember suggesting you to threat them saying that we are Local Guides, 14 negative reviews could screw their business. 😛

And I kept so many people waiting at the restaurant for dinner. I was late.

All because of you guys. 😞

Okay, I think I can let it go, because you compensated that later by driving us to Yosemite and taking some wonderful photos. You are forgiven, Andras and Badru. 😛

Level 9

Amazing Part 5, @Andras_H!!!

Full of content an photos (the bike ride, blue angels, Yosemite...) and you mention LG that helped you (initial idea of @ErmesT 🙂 )
You were lucky of driving one of the cars 😉

All of you returned full of energy for the Summit.

Congratulations! I love it.

Waiting for part 6 ... @MariaFernandaS

Level 8

Thank you @SoniaK, for your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed it:)

YES we had so much fun with @Badruddeen together, you know we could not skip those electric cars and the complementary meal 😄

But anyway, even if we would have reached the car rental earlier, we should have wait - because the car was not clean. (we did not know that - that is true) I think the people in the restaurant were having fun - when we arrived they almost already finished the dinner. But our apologies again and thank you for your forgiveness 😛

Level 8

hey, @AlejandraMaria I am glad you liked the photos.

BTW, I have just added couple of photos to the shared Bike album, have you seen that? There is a funny one about you:) /check it here/

Yes, all of us returned you know.. probably there was not any killer...? How knows. 😄

Level 8

@Andras_H Thanks! 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @Andras_H

I have checked your new photos, jajajajaja I like them 😉

And ... You know I am not sure about you... I still think you could be a killer 😄

Level 10

Wow @Andras_H one of the best recap of pre-summit activities of the #bestsummitever i ever read! 🙂

I love the way you approached these days, like me, you planned something, but then you get what happened and tried everything!

I'm a huge fan of BMW and, i3 especially! Did you tried the full power? It's not a TESLA ludicrous mode but it's enough to keep you crushed on the seat!

Ah, and the huge Yukon! 🙂 

Thanks! Really nice to read about the cycle tour with @KimberlyAnnG and the others!

Level 8

I heard form you so much amazing stories of this trip. I am soooo jealous, but you know this. 😉 😄

I think this travel and meeting with people from around the world is changed you a little bit.

Amazing team, Awesome Local Guides! 

Level 8

hey @AlejandraMaria

I know that u are not sure. Maybe on the next Yosemite trip (please join us) you can see it with your eyes..you won't regret it, I swear... 😄