AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 2 by Alejandra

@AlejandraMaria Thank you for sharing with us! Enjoyed reading the article 🙂

Level 8

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 2 by Alejandra

woow @AlejandraMaria I missed your recap.. so I will read it soon with the part1 together, and will be back to comment it:)

Level 8

That was a really creative idea and nice posts @ErmesT and @AlejandraMaria 

@AlejandraMaria wrote:
I arrived at San Francisco 3 days before and participated in three meet-ups (coffe with  @HiroyukiTakisawa, bike with @KimberlyAnnG, and dinner with @SoniaK) and many other things (wiht @AnnaBcn, @CaduF… ) these allowed me to meet some attendants before Summit. I think is was a good idea to arrive before and acclimated.

I was very surprised by the confidence we had, it seemed that we had known each other for a long time ... We felt friends and enjoyed being together.

+999, That is soo true! However I thought that the pre- and after activities probably will be fun but, I didn't know that those bonus days will be soo good. It is definitely worth it to fly earlier and leave later. 

Now I am waiting for the S01E03 from @SarahKa 🙂

Level 9

Connect Moderator

You bring back so many memories that make me smile @AlejandraMaria

Connect Moderator

Hi @AlejandraMaria, this is the link for going to the index - to add at the end of the post. It starts to run.

@PaulPavlinovich, want to be part of the story?. I'm considering you a local Local Guide 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Jajajaja @PaulPavlinovich, yes, we had a lot of fun.

And I remeber the day we met, the day before Summit, you where sit next to me 🙂 and you australian accent ;)... 

It was great to meet you!

Level 9

@AlejandraMariayou made our thirst more to be a part of the next summit by this post.

Want more photos.

Keep posting more.

Level 9

You are very kind @RonneBD 🙂

I don´t have many pics... Sorry... I was focus on the great moment we lived. I have to learn to take photos at the same time :))))

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Every time I come to Local Guides Connect I find new and interesting events to read and learn from plus enjoy the experiences of the 150 from the #LGSummit17 in #SanFrancisco This is such a great thing to read of everyone's different enjoyable times all through different stages of the #bestsummitever So much fun shared by you all while you were there before, during and after the LGSummit17 I am so thankful you are all so kind and share your experiences on this special event with us all Local Guides! 

This presentation from you all in various versions is an awesome way to see everyones fun. In this recap many thanks to you for sharing with us seeing your meeting great people like @ErmesT @PavelSarwar@KarenVChin , plus @Carl  with @HiroyukiTakisawa. The exciting fun you all had going for a bike ride around San Francisco with @KimberlyAnnG. Then a lovely dinner with @SoniaK and many other things with so many others like @AnnaBcn and many more.

It is so enlightening with every episode bringing new light on the best summit ever with all the different people from different countries and cultures connecting and bonding with everlasting friendships as Google Maps Local Guides.

Thank you all for your kindness in sharing the fun! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@AlejandraMaria wrote:
A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 2

We are going to have many parts... This is the link for going to the index 

(Part 1 by  Ermest,  Check it here)

Tuesday, October, 10

I am very excited this morning. Today is the day that many of us have been dreaming  from months... This afternoon will start the “Best Summit Ever”.

I arrived at San Francisco 3 days before and participated in three meet-ups (coffe with  @HiroyukiTakisawa, bike with @KimberlyAnnG, and dinner with @SoniaK) and many other things (wiht @AnnaBcn, @CaduF… ) these allowed me to meet some attendants before Summit. I think is was a good idea to arrive before and acclimated.

I was very surprised by the confidence we had, it seemed that we had known each other for a long time ... We felt friends and enjoyed being together.

In the morning I woke up in my Hostel, I had breakfast and started to HO with SarahKa and @ElianeFranco because we wanted to go to toguether to the Hyatt Hotel San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf.  I Got ready my suitcases, made the check-out (I found  JULIENH cheking-out too)  and we three shared and Uber to the Hotel.

We couldn´t stop moving :)))We couldn´t stop moving :)))

Just arriving we started to see more LGs excited  ( Ermest, @PavelSarwar@KarenVChin and @Carl)  full of energy and ready to share one of the most unique and irrepetible experiences of our lives.

And this is one of the first photos, is from Ermest not from me!!!  I was so immersed in this moment that forgot to take photos… Now I don´t have many to share with you, a pity,  but luckily it's all in my mind… 

We were very, very HappyWe were very, very Happy

It is a very special feeling to recognize ourselves, greet each other and begin to establish a friendly relationship. And I know that many of them will last a lifetime ...

We are very different, from very different countries and cultures, but we share a passion: we are Local Guides. This is our special bond.

And we started with the check-in a Hotel...

Part 3 will be continued by.... @SarahKa . Check here episode 3