SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

Part 1 here: By Ermes

Part 2 here: By Alejandra

Part 3: 

(...)

And we started with the check-in a Hotel and I met some people whom I spoke on HO before, @ItayL , @Shirni and @AslamMo.

I got my room very quicky! I went there (OMG, so big!!). 224. This room was my home for 3 nights. 224 room saw my stuffs out of the places, I'm sleeping late and awaking early, my gifts exchanged. 

google giftsgoogle gifts

All gifts exchanged and google gifts :)All gifts exchanged and google gifts 🙂

The 224 couldn't imagine (neither did I) that I was going to suggest what to do in San Francisco to a guy whom I shared a room in a hostel at the end of my trip (and at the beginning of my new friend's trip). But.. you know... I'm a Local Guide. 😉

Anyways,  in that moment, my room and I did't was connected yet because I just left my stuff there and went to Applebee's with @CaduF, @AlejandraMaria, @ElianeFranco and @PaulPavlinovich. We spent good time there talking to David, our favorite waiter. After some laughing, we go back to Hyatt to meet the 146 (+ googlers ~ and yes, actually we were 151 hehe). 

I went to my room to get dressed and I couldn't imagine what was coming!

Minions (yellow) team ! (we were separated into smaller groups to facilitate organization over the days)Minions (yellow) team ! (we were separated into smaller groups to facilitate organization over the days)

Brasil (almost complete)Brasil (almost complete)

All attendeesAll attendees

Lavander icecreamLavander icecream

Attendees and GooglersAttendees and Googlers

We was And I tried talk to everyone, but was difficult! A lot of people and things to do!

I also tried to eat, get signatures, take photos but I heard @ErmesT thoughts  "in some future moment, Google want to invent a "best local Local Guide Award", I want to be the one that say ... "and the winner is ....."' and I started to observe all people there. So many countries (62! Amazing!) and everyone was there because all of us have something in common. So much passion, happiness and energy from so many different ages, minds and places...

Still on party, I...

Part 4 will be continued by.... @NatalkaR

35 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

This is really awesome @SarahKa. Absolutely amazing to meet you - you out energised party girl Shirni 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: A local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide [Recap] #LGsummit2017 - Part 3 (By Sarah)

Thanks @SarahKa, i'm working on it.

This is the link to the index, to add at the end of your post.

Congratulations, i love it, just tell me: who was your Local Local Guide?

"...And the winner is..." 😉

Ermes

Level 9

Wonderful Recap @SarahKa , and Amazing Video 😊😁😊

@LucioV @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @SalmaanN @AlejandraMaria check this wonderful Recap 😁😁😁👍👍

And waiting part 4 with @NatalkaR ;-)))))

Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA for mention me. 

Awesome recap @SarahKa beautifully written with beautiful photos and video. Love to read you guys interesting stories. So the winner is........?

Level 8

Woowww, @SarahKa.. So beautiful Recap.. I am sure you will miss room #224.. 😀 I wish to see like that Local Guide Award.. Its really a great experience to see so many amazing Local Guides from different parts of world at one place.. 😊 

Happy Guiding !

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Connect Moderator

The winner was in my mind from the first beginning of the story @AkmalB

But you will have to wait for more episodes to come, before to know. 

LGsummit2017-A-local-Local-Guide-guiding-Local-Guides-index

Ermes 

Level 10

@SarahKa i m jealous to  see your table full exchange gifts 😉 😛 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@SarahKa

Thank you so much for letting us know about the event 'Summit 17' and your experiences related to it.

Also all the best for the 'best local guide award'.