Farhana_Rupa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

A Friday with Girls | Create an Outstanding Example | Local Guides Rocks

Hello my dear @TraciC@Corrie@ChristinaCollada@MariaBi@BellaWi...... Sorry for being irregular in posting updates as I was so sick on the other hand there was Internet connection problem in my area....

Today I am going to share an amazing experience from my last event that held on the Last Firday ( 26th May ) with my lovely FashoinArtistas. Where we gathered together in order to discuss in detail being a Standard Female Local Guide in GOOGLE maps..As you all know the participation of females in this sector is very little in numbers from Bangladesh because they don't know the proper info regarding this.. That's why my motto was to train them live through this event..

Super models and beauty bloggers like Suzena Zafar, Sinthia Yasmin, Tania Ahmed, Linda, Shova were also attended this event 🙂 This whole event was hosted by me...

This event was held in a very posh restaurant where our ladies took pictures in order to add them on GOOGLE maps some wrote review on food, some on decoration, environment, price etc.. So that the viewers can have a clear idea bout it in a single glimpse..
My whole crew congratulate me on getting invitation to attend #LGsummit2017 in #SanFrancisco..

I want to create an outstanding example for others to get encouraged in working as a local guide.. soon I will work on it and for this, I need all of your support.. Keep me in your prayers.. Cheerss 🙂

Here's some pictures of the event.... Hope you guyz will like them .... 😄

Hijabi LG GirlHijabi LG Girl

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

104 comments
Level 10

Re: A Friday with Girls | Create an Outstanding Example | Local Guides Rocks

Connect Moderator

Que lindo encuentro @Farhana_Rupa, las felicito, lindas fotos.

Level 8

@LucioV wrote:

You are, all, so beautiful and colorful! 🙂

Looks like a great event!!!!!!

I agree with you wholeheartedly ♥️

Cheers Lucio 🙏

Level 7

Thanks for your complement dear @LucioV..... Yes it was indeed a great event 😄

Level 7

Gracias por tu cumplido querido @FaridTDF
Connect Moderator

Wow! That seems like a great event! Kudos to you for hosting such a colorful event @Farhana_Rupa. How come I didn't know about this? Was it an impromptu idea or it was for selective guests only? Had I known about it, I would have definitely joined.

It's a good idea that you are encouraging other girls too to be local guides, I really appreciate it. This is true that girls are not yet very active in being local guides, but that does not mean that they don't know the proper info regarding this, rather the reason is in most of the cases, they are too lazy or ignorant to share their experience about a certain place on maps. Sometimes language is also a barrier, because they think they can only post in English. So they don't step forward to post anything at all, because they are shy about the language. I am glad that you are trying to break the ice and bringing them in the limelight. Applause for that.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help for your drive. I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Level 8

Incredible event of Powerful Strong Beautiful Women! Love your girl power movement @Farhana_Rupa . Keep inspiring all, you're doing an amazing job!

Level 7

Dear @SoniaK,,,,, Thanks for your compliment ... 😄

Yes it was just only for selected personnel. As you can see most of them were either model or beauty blogger. So it was not possible for me to invite any outsiders. 

During this event we had a little conversation over phone.... may be u have forgotten.... I told u that I was in gulshan busy with my event and you were also busy with your own meetup event. I blv I have clarified the matter and thank you so much that u thought of me & nxt time if I need any help from u,  I will definitely let u know...... Take care ... 

Level 7

thanks for your compliment dear @DiAnaUS...... Keep me in your prayers...... 😄