OvirupPaul's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

79th Meetup of Bangladesh local guides in Chittagong city.

It was my first experiance of hosting a meetup in Chittagong city & joining with local guides in a meet up. Total 11 Local Guides met together & enjoying it. We shared our experiance about improving the sights of our area in google map, Benefits of meetup program. After a photo walk in jamalkhan circle we tasted food at a restaurant named Chattro-metro. Overall it was a amazing evening for all of us. Thanks to all local guides who made this evening in a memory.At the front of the Dr. Khastagir Government Girls' High School.At the front of the Dr. Khastagir Government Girls' High School.

At the front of the Jamalkhan circle.At the front of the Jamalkhan circle.

some of local guides are tasting local tea prepared by mobile tea dealer.some of local guides are tasting local tea prepared by mobile tea dealer.

Before photo walk session all local guides in one frame.Before photo walk session all local guides in one frame.

After photo walk session all the local guides came to the circle point & bonded in one frame.After photo walk session all the local guides came to the circle point & bonded in one frame.

Its about Bangladesh local guides 79th meetup memory by local guide.Its about Bangladesh local guides 79th meetup memory by local guide.

one of the local guides bounded himself with this frame at resstaurant.one of the local guides bounded himself with this frame at resstaurant.

local guide bounded himself with two this frame.local guide bounded himself with two this frame.

Delicious food tasted by local guides in Chatrometro restaurant.Delicious food tasted by local guides in Chatrometro restaurant.

Delicious food itemDelicious food itemlocal guides are enjoying after finding delicious food.local guides are enjoying after finding delicious food.

Jamal Khan Road, Chittagong, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 8

Re: 79th Meetup of Bangladesh local guides in Chittagong city.

It was a great MeetUp and wish all the dedicated Local Guides of Chittagong will be able to take a part all the future Meetups.

Thank you @OvirupPaul too give such opportunity to meet all dedicated fellows

@OvirupPaul wrote:

It was my first experiance of hosting a meetup in Chittagong city & joining with local guides in a meet up. Total 11 Local Guides met together & enjoying it. We shared our experiance about improving the sights of our area in google map, Benefits of meetup program. After a photo walk in jamalkhan circle we tasted food at a restaurant named Chattro-metro. Overall it was a amazing evening for all of us. Thanks to all local guides who made this evening in a memory.At the front of the Dr. Khastagir Government Girls' High School.At the front of the Dr. Khastagir Government Girls' High School.

At the front of the Jamalkhan circle.At the front of the Jamalkhan circle.

some of local guides are tasting local tea prepared by mobile tea dealer.some of local guides are tasting local tea prepared by mobile tea dealer.

Before photo walk session all local guides in one frame.Before photo walk session all local guides in one frame.

After photo walk session all the local guides came to the circle point & bonded in one frame.After photo walk session all the local guides came to the circle point & bonded in one frame.

Its about Bangladesh local guides 79th meetup memory by local guide.Its about Bangladesh local guides 79th meetup memory by local guide.

one of the local guides bounded himself with this frame at resstaurant.one of the local guides bounded himself with this frame at resstaurant.

local guide bounded himself with two this frame.local guide bounded himself with two this frame.

Delicious food tasted by local guides in Chatrometro restaurant.Delicious food tasted by local guides in Chatrometro restaurant.

Delicious food itemDelicious food itemlocal guides are enjoying after finding delicious food.local guides are enjoying after finding delicious food.

Level 8

Great to see. Love and respect for our local guides who giving their time to make Maps clean and informative. Hope we will give our best in future to make our country proud.

Thank you @OvirupPaul brother taking this initiative. 

Level 9

আহা কি আনন্দ আকাশে বাতাসে......।মিস করে ফেলেছি।।

শুভ কামনা থাকলো সবার জন্য।

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

Wao @OvirupPaul,

Hope you had a great time during this meet-up. Best wishes for future meet-ups.

Thank you for sharing 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@OvirupPaul That is great. Congratulations. I can't believe this is the 79th. You are doing so well.

The team seems nice and the food makes me hungry.

Thanks a lot for sharing and keep doing this great job!

Jul

Level 6

@ShahriarRaihan You are the man who inspired me all the time & helped me for organizing this programme. I am a lucky local guide cause i find you at my next door.

Level 6

@deepakjhic Yeap, we enjoyed too much. Specialy the happiest thing was the joyfull activities of other local guides whose were joined. Thank you for your inspirational speech.

Level 6

@Julien44 after a long time discussion & photo walk session all of the local guides enjoyed their dinner.  We also tasted one ccup of tea from local tea stall. 

Thank you so much for your very nice reply & you have my Invitation to test the delicious food of our country.

Level 6

@Arif-BDLG Thank you so much for your such inspirational speech. If all of the local guides contribute properly, i hope our future generation will also inspire & they will enjoy its benefits & our country will also highlights to much.