HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

6th DAR & TZ Local Guides Meet-Up Recap.

Last weekend on 6th DAR & TZ Local Guides Meet-Up RECAP.

We had a dessert taste at SNO CREAM. I would like to tell is very very delicious. We really enjoyed out time. We took well composed picture as you see below on different aspect and compositions before we eat. Generally the location is very convenient friendly staff and is very usually peaceful and quiet. I would like to thank my fellow Local Guides for coming. Cheers!! 

DanielDaniel

@Dussa@Dussa

YummyYummy

Review time.Review time.

Group pic before we wrap the meet up (L-R) @Dussa, @J & DanielGroup pic before we wrap the meet up (L-R) @Dussa, @J & Daniel

Me pictures >> https://photos.app.goo.gl/HtsF3qtNEodFR6Yf2

Sno-Cream, Mansfield Street, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
14 comments
Level 8

Re: 6th DAR & TZ Local Guides Meet-Up Recap.

Yumyyy 😍😍😍 That looks so....so  amazing @HeyJoe!! 

Level 9

Thanks for sharing this beautiful RECAP 🙂 @HeyJoe I like the color composition of your desert photos 🙂

Level 9

@HeyJoe brother I like the Meetup specially this sweety photos and it's exactly on time as @LuisRG start Featuring Desserts photos 😊😊😊

Keep it up 😊😊

Level 10

Hi @HeyJoe and my brother @Dussa 

Very delicious and yummy

Your photos angle is very good, good foodcrawl, i wish I want to try this ice cream taste

Level 9

@MedRidaZ Indeed bro. It's was very sweets 😃.

Level 10

@HeyJoe wow great bro . keep it up 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@IlankovanT I always love to play with different compositions while shooting and the color was illuminated from inside the cafe. Thank for checking. Cheers!! 

Level 9

Thank you Bro @OSAMA!! It was a great meet up 🙂 I love playing with camera when I see something interesting. I shot!! 

Level 9

I like your photos on this and other posts like shaikh Zayed Masjid and selfie 🤳 posts 😉 @HeyJoe 

@J wrote:

Thank you Bro @OSAMA!! It was a great meet up 🙂 I love playing with camera when I see something interesting. I shot!!