MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 50th Bangladesh Local Guides Meetup @Fantasy Kingdom

I think only Bangladesh Local Guides made the 50th meetup record among all local guides. congratulations all the members , long live BANGLADESH LOCAL GUIDES

Former Google Contributor

You all hold such wonderful meet-ups 🙂 Thank you for sharing the photos and videos 🙂 

Level 6

Good job keep it up

Level 9

Spoiler
@MahabubMunna Kudos to you and your team. I like the aquatic environment and water park. I remember I visited a similar water park (named Aquatica) here in Kolkata during my second year college days. 
Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@DrShaunak don't worry if everything ok . Hope next 120 day any day you and me in that water park 😉 just keep me in your prayers

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

@MahabubMunna wow great meet up 

Level 7

WOW! looks like veryone had so much fun. Will join you next time 🙂

Former Google Contributor

This looks SO fun! I wish I could have attended! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures. Hopefully it inspires more Local Guides to host meet-ups of their own 🙂

Level 10

@HelloJess Dear Jessica THanks a lot for replay . feel happy my team if you share our few photos via official social sites . Soon we arrange a cross culture meet up  Bangladesh , India , and Sri lanka , hope you join with US 😛 

happy f.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@HelloJess Thank for your compliment.

There is lots of meet up is coming part by part.

I wish we could have you all in one. It would be more fun if you attain with us. 🙂 🙂