HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 360 Photowalk Nigeria

Well-done there. I wish I was living in Lagos, I would have been one of the first to arrive. Panoramas are exciting shots to take, my initial shots have done I think over 100k views or so. Please does anyone know how I can take 360 panorama pics with my regular Android device, without a Google built phone where the app is pre-installed. 

The Ideas man
Level 10

Looking forward to seeing you @AguerO 🙂

Level 10

Hi @absucceed you can do this by downloading the street view app from the Google play store. This will allow you take 360 photos. Let me know if it works.

Regards

Level 9

Level 2

This is going to be my first meetup.

I can wait to be there,please, what is expected of me and when are we to meet?

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA

Level 10

Hi @Gabriel_ola The only item you should come with are your smartphones and power banks and a 360 cam. If you don't have 360 cam not too worry your smartphone can do just fine too. We would meet at Obanikoro Bus stop Association Avenue and walk towards Anthony taking cool shots. Time is 11am

Anonymous
Not applicable

Due to the heavy downpour of rain, we have to cancel this...

Due to the heavy downpour of rain, we have to cancel this meetup and reschedule it to another date. New dates would be communicated accordingly very soon. Am so sorry about this has we have no power over natural occurrences. We all anticipated for this meetup, but due to the heavy rain causing little floods on our meetup route, we have to cancel it. Thank you all for understanding and I hope to see you all in the next one, were we look to a beautiful weather that allows us map Kind Regards
Level 8

Re: [CANCELLED] 360 Photowalk Nigeria

Hello Samson... 

I guess this meet up is been cancelled but i want to suggest that for subsequent times,  a phone number should be made available for enquiries or better still a whatsapp group created so that information such as this cancellation as well as other necessary infos can be passed effortlessly ...

Level 10

Re: [CANCELLED] 360 Photowalk Nigeria

Hi @AguerO sorry about that. The program rules do not allow us to share private and sensitive information like phone numbers in public so there is no means to share this. However we have a very vibrant and active WhatsApp group were we share updates etc., I would be sharing this to you in private message. Click on it to join, I would be waiting to welcome you in the group 🙂