IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

3 Local Guides around Singapore

Early this May, I visited Singapore for a short trip. During that period I got a chance to meet @Shirni & @SumaiyaZafrin. Shirni took both of us to many famous places in Singapore. When we asked Shirni to show China town, she behaved like a real local guide. She explained everything with her inborn authenticity.

My passion is hosting meet-ups and having fun with fellow local guides. This meet-up was a different experience to me with full fun. You can see this video how we enjoyed our unofficial meet-up. I always tell people to have more fun while at meet-ups, this was another typical example. Also we added many photos of places, missing information while walking along the streets.

Chicken :)Chicken 🙂Myself, Shirni & SumaiyaMyself, Shirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaIce CreamIce Cream

Contributions to Google Map + FUN = A perfect meet-up.

It doesn't matter how many people are with you at meet-up this may be one or two, you can still make it as a memorable meet-up having fun.

@JessicaS hope you will like this 🙂

Singapore
23 comments
Level 8

Re: 3 Local Guides around Singapore

@IlankovanTfelling jealous

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Former Google Contributor

Chicken Rice! I cannot stop looking at it. 

Former Google Contributor

Same comment as @YanniY! I can't stop staring at the chicken rice. That was one of my favorite things that I ate when I was in Singapore last year. YUM!

Looks like a very fun meet-up, with a great host to show you around 🙂

Level 9

@IlankovanT @SumaiyaZafrin

Thank you so much for visiting me!

Love the video so much ♡♡♡ We have so much fun that day!!

Start from little India all the way to Chinatown and ends with a bang at Merlion, the most iconic symbol of Singapore and the famous Marina Bay Sand view! Perfect day!

Next time bring more tummy space hahaha

Hugsss guys! I miss you lots!!!

#LGfamily #LocalGuidesSpirit

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 10

@IlankovanT loved the quote

"Contributions to Google Map + FUN = A perfect meet-up."

Great way to have a meetup. inspired.

Level 9

this type of threads we want @IlankovanT

very very very nice 😉

Level 9

@Shirni @SumaiyaZafrin @IlankovanT @PavelSarwar, perfect friends your friendship is something inspiring to all of the LGs Family members

@IlankovanT wrote:

Early this May, I visited Singapore for a short trip. During that period I got a chance to meet @Shirni & @SumaiyaZafrin. Shirni took both of us to many famous places in Singapore. When we asked Shirni to show China town, she behaved like a real local guide. She explained everything with her inborn authenticity.

My passion is hosting meet-ups and having fun with fellow local guides. This meet-up was a different experience to me with full fun. You can see this video how we enjoyed our unofficial meet-up. I always tell people to have more fun while at meet-ups, this was another typical example. Also we added many photos of places, missing information while walking along the streets.

Chicken :)Chicken 🙂Myself, Shirni & SumaiyaMyself, Shirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaShirni & SumaiyaIce CreamIce Cream

Contributions to Google Map + FUN = A perfect meet-up.

It doesn't matter how many people are with you at meet-up this may be one or two, you can still make it as a memorable meet-up having fun.

@JessicaS hope you will like this 🙂

Level 8

Wow nice nice 🙂 😄 Meals like 😋😋😋 @IlankovanT

Level 9

its not just the chicken alone, the camera man who are professional behind this delicious  photo , @HelloJess @YanniY

@HelloJess wrote:

Same comment as @YanniY! I can't stop staring at the chicken rice. That was one of my favorite things that I ate when I was in Singapore last year. YUM!

Looks like a very fun meet-up, with a great host to show you around 🙂