PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 2018 The "36" Walk - Register your Walk - Most walks will be on April 21st

Great stuff everyone. I look forward to seeing your meetups and to be able to add them to the MyMap. Make sure you complete the form (link in the top post in this thread).

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have submitted my meet-up to Google team, waiting for approval.

If I may ask you @PaulPavlinovich, u have surname to much similar to mine (Popovich) so I must ask you is there any chance that you have Balkan origins? Here in Serbia and surrounding countries we have a lot of surnames like yours so I'm just curious ☺️.

Connect Moderator

Re: Want to improve photography for Maps? The “36” Walk.

I will check it out

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Great initiative @PaulPavlinovich this remind of kodak film and my first camera MINOLTA in the 90's 

Count me in. 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous good guess :). Yes there is old Yugoslavian, Hungarian and Russian on my dad's side of the family. My mum was Aussie (family came over on the invasion day), just to keep the flavour going I married a Greek :).

Your walk is on the map and is in the edited post above.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Did you know @Sagir Kodak is again made today? It has made a comeback and is manufactured in India and once again some forms of the film are available world wide. I still shoot with my old cameras alongside my modern digital.

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich, so my predictions were correct :-). It's unbelievable that you have roots from where I am from. I was born in Yugoslavia, but soon this country collapsed and the part where I stayed is called Serbia. Thank you for meeting information

Connect Moderator

Level 10

You're welcome @PaulPavlinovich! Lagos The "36" Walk has been approved and I've filled the form as well. I can't wait for the d-day really.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Great stuff everyone. I look forward to seeing your meetups and to be able to add them to the MyMap. Make sure you complete the form (link in the top post in this thread).

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Awesome @SanyaOdare I've put you on the MyMap and added you to the post at the top of this thread.

Regards Paul