Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

20: Photo walk in Tokyo

20: Photo walk in Tokyo

Eataly

Japan, 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−9−1 JR東日本東京駅構内 地下1階

October 06, 2018 @ 01:30 (JST)

Hi guys, I am planning a fun Photo walk in Tokyo. Idea is to take 20 pictures of the day to day life around Tokyo station. Here's some of the places I hope to cover: The imperial palace & nearby garden The Tokyo International Forum Maru Building Gyoko Dori I intend to spend 20 mins roughly at each place clicking pictures. Goal is to click 20 pictures (total) of the same places with different perspectives. We can end the walk by having Ramen at Tokyo Ramen Street at around 3:30 pm and get to know each other better. Food cost is roughly 600-800 Yen. We can also take pictures of the food we order and add to the maps We can meetup at Eataly at 1:30 pm and go from there.

RSVP here

Japan, 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−9−1 JR東日本東京駅構内 地下1階
7 comments
Level 5

Re: 20: Photo walk in Tokyo

Rất đẹp

Level 8

もちろん日本語での参加もおっけーです🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️

@YasumiKikuchi @TsukuruTamaki @HiroyukiTakisawa @Izumi さん、突然すみません。日にちが迫っているため、もし可能であれば拡散にご協力いただけましたら幸いです。

Connect Moderator

@Anzu @HimanshiS

もちろんです:-) みなさんお気軽にご参加ください!

Level 10

了解しました!👮🤚

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

@Anzuさん、承りましてよ。知り合いは少ないので直接呼びかけます。 @YasuhikoNさん、 @おたつさん、今週末東京で📷フォトウォークありますよ〜、いかがですか?

「この交流に同意するか 参加なき時は沈黙をもって答えよ ...」

Level 8

Can you guys please message me your line contact number? I'll add everyone to a group.

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the initiative, @HimanshiS. I'm looking forward to see the result. Please make sure you give us a recap with all the beautiful photos. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!