Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

南港山系攝影健行團(象山六巨石、拇指山、九五峰、櫻花山莊)

南港山系攝影健行團(象山六巨石、拇指山、九五峰、櫻花山莊)

南港山縱走親山步道

115, Taiwan, Taipei City, Nangang District, 台北市南港區南港山縱走親山步道

February 28, 2017 @ 14:30

集合地點:象山捷運站出口 請攜帶:攝影器材(手機)、水壺、毛巾、著布鞋 將會從象山登山口出發,前往拇指山山頂,而最美麗的風景便莫過於九五峰山頂,最高點為海拔375公尺,旁邊有一顆三等三角點,可以拍下整個台北的夕陽及夜景。南港山為台灣小百岳編號#013。95峰旁的電視轉播台有如縮小版的東京鐵塔,一樣是訊號轉播台。春天還有機會欣賞到電視台轉播站一帶所盛開的櫻花群了! 下山時還可以去旁邊的 竹村居酒屋 聚餐,讓在地嚮導深度交流。 聚餐為6:30時間之外的額外活動 ※如有Google local guide 衣服可一同穿上 😁 ※為了整個活動的節奏與安全,請安裝 trusted contacts app,方便確認位置

RSVP here

13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: 南港山系攝影健行團(象山六巨石、拇指山、九五峰、櫻花山莊)

Hi @Pranav78657,

I am posting this reply on behalf of the Organizer.

===

I am sorry about that reply to you so late, this two weeks I am in Okinawa vacation.

First,I answer our question.

1. the meeting place at Xiangshan MRT ex number two。
2. We are from Xiangshan Mountain to 95 peaks
3. This time I planned the route for the simple trail, not the dangerous rock climbing. Climbing that route I walked over,cuz this event so many people are really too dangerous. If you are interested in climbing, I can share the route with you

Please bring: photographic equipment (cell phone also can), kettle, towel, cloth shoes will be starting from the Xiangshan mountaineering, to the top of the mountain, and the most beautiful view is more than 95 peaks, the highest Point for the elevation of 375 meters, next to a third-class triangular point, you can take the whole of Taipei sunset and night view. Nanggang Hill for Taiwan's hundreds of small mountains rank in # 013.
95 peak next to the TV relay station, the TV relay station like a reduced version of the Tokyo Tower. In the spring season there is a chance to enjoy the cherry blossom next to the TV radio station. After climbing the mountain we can also go next to the Izakaya with dinner, that Let the google local guide have the time to communicate. Dinner is a extra events,at 6:30 pm
※If you have Google local guide clothes, you can wear them together. For the rhythm and safety of the entire event, please install trusted contacts app to confirm the location.

View solution in original post

Level 6

Hi @Jeff-An

Could you please post english version of this meetup? I gather from google translation that starting point is Xiangshan MRT. To where do we go from here?

Also how difficult is the hike - easy / moderate / difficult? Do we have to climb ropes in between?

Thanks!

Level 8
Solution

Hi @Pranav78657,

I am posting this reply on behalf of the Organizer.

===

I am sorry about that reply to you so late, this two weeks I am in Okinawa vacation.

First,I answer our question.

1. the meeting place at Xiangshan MRT ex number two。
2. We are from Xiangshan Mountain to 95 peaks
3. This time I planned the route for the simple trail, not the dangerous rock climbing. Climbing that route I walked over,cuz this event so many people are really too dangerous. If you are interested in climbing, I can share the route with you

Please bring: photographic equipment (cell phone also can), kettle, towel, cloth shoes will be starting from the Xiangshan mountaineering, to the top of the mountain, and the most beautiful view is more than 95 peaks, the highest Point for the elevation of 375 meters, next to a third-class triangular point, you can take the whole of Taipei sunset and night view. Nanggang Hill for Taiwan's hundreds of small mountains rank in # 013.
95 peak next to the TV relay station, the TV relay station like a reduced version of the Tokyo Tower. In the spring season there is a chance to enjoy the cherry blossom next to the TV radio station. After climbing the mountain we can also go next to the Izakaya with dinner, that Let the google local guide have the time to communicate. Dinner is a extra events,at 6:30 pm
※If you have Google local guide clothes, you can wear them together. For the rhythm and safety of the entire event, please install trusted contacts app to confirm the location.

Level 9

回應: 南港山系攝影健行團(象山六巨石、拇指山、九五峰、櫻花山莊)

自2/17報名參加,便一直等著後續告知,例如總長、詳細路線...之類的,

可今天已經26,非但沒見著,連互動討論的留言也沒有,

由於我是頭一回參加,也許有些規矩沒弄懂,

是另有地方留言討論?or這一類的活動都是這樣的?

因為我很想知道:

1.、有鑑於這幾天天氣,有確定如期舉行?還是在多久之前會公布暫停活動?
       因為我在外縣市,去到象山捷運要很早出發,so...

2、需要帶腳架嗎?穿雨鞋還是防滑步鞋即可?要多帶一件衣服嗎?

3、行走路線能否提供?總長是多少km呢?

謝謝...

如果回覆的速度慢了,請體諒我的菜英語。
Level 8

@Hualuo我轉告了你的問題給 @Jeff-An

Level 9

@YK1001 謝謝你哦
如果回覆的速度慢了,請體諒我的菜英語。
Level 10

@Hualuo  真的是十分抱歉,我的帳號因為google map系統的誤判,以致於被鎖住,直到剛剛才寄信來幫我解除封鎖。真的好不好意思

關於這社群我也是第一次發起這活動,發現這社群有許多不便的地方,雖我為主辦者,但我能看到或發文的權利跟你們一模一樣....我無法發出信件通知所有的參與者,也無法用另外的軟體來讓大家一起來參與討論,甚至這邊回覆也無法tag其他人........目前就只能知道現在幾個人參加而已。 我是規劃當天說詳細的路線

先在此回答您的問題

1.活動當天區域降雨機率30%,陰短暫雨。活動當天早上或下午如下雨,為了全體安全性,活動即取消,擇期再辦(之後會有 台北第一高峰七星山的活動)

2.是可以攜帶腳架的: ) 什麼裝備都帶都沒關係~  

3.鞋子的部分依據每個人的喜好和需求即可,但近日潮濕,有防滑的鞋子當然是最好! 

4.衣服不只要多帶一件,而是多件一點會比較好。因為拇指山山頂風很強勁,擔心你會感冒。

5.形成的路徑。 我們首先會在 象山捷運站2號出口集合 --   象山親山步道登山口 ---   拇指山山頂   -----  95峰 。 上去 3.95公里 ,下去一樣為 3.95公里。 總共約8公里     

snip_20170226234737.pngsnip_20170226234911.png

Level 10

@YK1001 ,thank you so much : ) help me to post this article.

Level 3

@Jeff-An您好,

1. 我朋友Stacey Chiu 已報名活動 ,但在參加者listing 未看到她的名字.不知是否是系統問題 ?

2. 明天在象山站出口2的集合時間是2:30pm?

謝謝!

Level 9

@Jeff-An

SOGA...還以為重蹈1/21覆轍..沒事!是一片靜悄悄的"大家"而不只有"你"造成的這種錯覺XD

活動當天早上或下午如下雨..】
誠如昨天詢問時說的,因為我在外縣市,加上明天假日,需要先訂票才有車位可坐...方便告知聯絡方式嗎?line之類的

總共約8公里】
這樣應該不只4個小時吧,畢竟這團是攝影健行團,攝影排在健行的前面對吧(汗)

【是可以攜帶腳架的】
其實是想問問會有時間(or光線問題)停下來架腳架拍照嗎?→攝影爬蟲班