Şafak1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

İstanbul Meet-Up

We have organized Istanbul Meet-Up . @ErdoganAktas organized the meeting.

There were 9 local guides to meet. Our trip was very beautiful. You can read our messasges İstanbul Keşif Gezisi Messages.

And you can see our Photos #LetsGuide

And our rotation is like this. Approximately 15 Km. walked, strolled, seen, Photo taken.

We expect international participation for the next meeting. We wait to see Istanbul you will not see.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
İstanbul, Türkiye
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: İstanbul Meet-Up

This was the first trip for us. It was nice to get to know the new local guides. We will perform more beautiful events again as soon as possible. We will be active in Ankara at the beginning of May. Also be prepared for a spectacular Bosphorus cruise.

Enjoy!

Google Street View Trusted Photographer

View solution in original post

Level 10

@Şafak1 Lovely meetup with lots of photos. 15km is long distance, but i can see all of you have enjoyed it.

Level 8

Hello @Şafak1

Congratulations on completing your meetup.  I suggest you  Share your Meetup recap on this board. Make sure to include a description of your meet-up and a few pictures.

Also, complete the meet-up recap form to share your experience with the Local Guides team.

Follow these links to see meetup tips which you can follow for upcoming meetups.

1. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/How-to-Organize-a-Local-Guides-Meet-Up/td-p/1102...
  2. https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225579?hl=en

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Yes @AnuradhaP, as you can see in the photos, we all have a lot of fun.

Level 8

Thank you @NirajBhusal

Level 8

Level 8

Hi @NirajBhusal

This

Level 8

Thanks for information. I sent the notes immediately after the tour.

@NirajBhusal yazdı:

Level 8
Solution

This was the first trip for us. It was nice to get to know the new local guides. We will perform more beautiful events again as soon as possible. We will be active in Ankara at the beginning of May. Also be prepared for a spectacular Bosphorus cruise.

Enjoy!

Level 2

Merhabalar,

Ben de İstanbul'dan yeni yerel rehber oldum. Bir sonraki buluşmanızı sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.

🙂