checco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Togliere il cognome dalle recensioni su google. Don't want my last name to be shown on local guides

Non voglio che compaia il mio cognome nelle recensioni di google, come devo fare?

Don't want my last name to be displayed on my posts (local guides), someone can help?

Italia
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Togliere il cognome dalle recensioni su google. Don't want my last name to be shown on local gui

Hello @checco,

If you do not want your surname to be listed on Google Maps, you can change this by going into your personal information while logged into your Google account, and then updating your name. You can find some information in this page here. Note that you can only update your name three times every 90 days, but if you're just removing your surname, it should be no problem. At least that's what I've read; I don't mind showing my surname around.

Level 4

Re: Togliere il cognome dalle recensioni su google. Don't want my last name to be shown on local gui

Thank you Briggs I think you're right. I just didn't want my surname to be listed only in local guides but I guess I have to update my name in google account as you suggest. Thanks

Level 7

I think it was useful to hide the last name with for example a nickname only in local guides