MarcoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Sardinia ONLY!

Ciao a tutti,

Sono Marco, vivo in Sardegna e adoro fare dei piccoli viaggi intorno all'isola. Per policy non inserisco recensioni se il commento sarebbe sotto le 3 stelle. Mi farebbe piacere conoscere altri local guides interessati alla Sardegna.

Grazie,

Marco 

Porto Cervo, OT, Italia
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Sardinia ONLY!

Ciao Marco, ben trovato! Mi spieghi meglio "per policy"? Non trovi che potrebbe essere utile avere anche delle recensioni (veritiere) negative?

Personalmente mi capita di rado di assegnare meno di tre stelle, ma solo perchè vado in posti che già conosco o di cui so già cose positive.

Però quando "ce vò ce vò" 🙂

Level 4

Ciao Lucio, per policy intendo per politica. Ho lasciato ad esempio un commento pessimo sul Nuovo Teatro Verdi di Sassari perché lo meritavano tutto. Per il resto, a meno che non ci siano mancanze degne di nota, evito semplicemente di scrivere la recensione.

@LucioV wrote:

Ciao Marco, ben trovato! Mi spieghi meglio "per policy"? Non trovi che potrebbe essere utile avere anche delle recensioni (veritiere) negative?

Personalmente mi capita di rado di assegnare meno di tre stelle, ma solo perchè vado in posti che già conosco o di cui so già cose positive.

Però quando "ce vò ce vò" 🙂

Level 7

Ciao @MarcoS

It is so lovely to meet you!

I live in New York City, for almost all my life. I was adopted in America, but I was born in Scano di Montiferro, in Sardinia.

I visited there more than ten years ago, after I learned I have brothers there. I also met someone from Scano, when I was vacationing in Lake Como last September!

I hope to return to see far more of Sardegna, including many of the nuraghi (I am passionately interested in all the history of Sardegna and have been doing my own research.)

Level 7

For posting reviews,

I am often reluctant to post a review if i think it is terrible. I know I want to inform people about the bad things about a place as well as good things, but it never feels good to me to post the bad things 😞

So when I do think about how necessary it is to post bad things, I try to be as objective as possible. I also try to be careful how I judge what is "bad" about a place. For example, just because i may not like a food, or a kind of entertainment, or the noise level or the lighting is or where my seat is, maybe someone else will like the food, or the entertainment, or the lighting, or how fast or slow the service is, etc.

So the things I judge bad, I try to be careful and think why they are bad for me. Is it about the quality, or just simply that I don't like a particular thing.

Level 4

Ciao a tutti,
mi chiamo Marco e anch'io sono una Local Guide sarda! Mi piace fornire informazioni per promuovere e far conoscere al resto del mondo la nostra meravigliosa isola!

Hi everybody!
my name is Marco and I am a Sardinian Local Guide too! I like to provide information to promote raise awareness of our wonderful island to the rest of the world!

Level 7

Ciao @MarcoC

Where are you from in Sardinia?

What are some of your favorite places? 

I have visited only once, years ago, to return to the town where I was born. I am fascinated by the many nuraghi on the island and one day hope to visit some of them for a longer time.

Level 4

Hi MarieP,

How are you? I'm based in Porto Cervo, north-east of the island.

Where were you born? There are so many beautiful places in Sardinia that it's hard for me to make a list of my favorite.

If you decide to travel to Sardinia let me know.

Ciao

Level 7

Hello @MarcoS

I think I replied to your November post, just a week or so ago but I will give more information here.

I was born in Scano di Montiferro. I did not grow up there, as I was adopted in the US when I was less than 1 year old. So I grew up in New York. 
To my delight I learned that I have biological family in Scano and about 13 years ago my husband and sons visited Scano and met my family there and everyone else in the town.

I have not visited anywhere else in Sardinia, but I want to see the Tharros area, and Su Nuraxi Barumini, and probably as many museums as possible. I am fascinated with the history of Sardinia 🙂

I also just want to walk in the countryside too.

I don't ask for much!

Level 4

@MarieP wrote:

Ciao @MarcoC

Where are you from in Sardinia?

What are some of your favorite places? 

I have visited only once, years ago, to return to the town where I was born. I am fascinated by the many nuraghi on the island and one day hope to visit some of them for a longer time.

Ciao @MarieP,
I'm from Oristano, on the west coast of Sardinia. There are a lot of wonderful places here in Sardinia, It depends on what you are keen on! If you are interested in nuraghi and ancient history for example we have an important archeological site near Oristano! I hope that you'll have the chance to come back here another time!