Giac1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Recensore Google maps sospetto

Buona sera a tutta la comunità di Local Gudes Connect! 👋

Vorrei segnalare un recensore che mi sembra inappropriato e che condivide recensioni senza senso e fuori contesto.

Per caso un moderatore mi potrebbe contattare per fornirgli maggiori informazioni? 🤔

Per esempio Luis @LuisRG o qualche altro moderatore italiano. 🙂

Graaazie! 

7 comments
Level 6

Rif.: Recensore Google maps sospetto

Good evening to the whole community of Local Gudes Connect! 👋

I would like to point out a reviewer that seems inappropriate to me and that shares meaningless and out of context reviews.

Would a moderator contact me to provide more information? 🤔

For example Luis @LuisRG or some other Italian moderator. 🙂

Thaaank you!

Giac1

Level 10

Re: Recensore Google maps sospetto

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Giac1 and welcome to Connect,

Sorry for replying in English. Feel free to use the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across the entire platform.

As a response to your post, I suggest you check out How Do I Report Content on Google Maps? for important information on how to report Mappers who are violating Google Maps’ policies or the Local Guides’ Community Guidelines.

If you have any additional questions, first search in the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Many thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Dici tutto Giac...

Level 6

Grazie KlaudiyaG per la risposta.

Avevo già letto quell'articolo ed è per questo che ho fatto questa domanda, in modo tale che qualche moderatore mi potesse scrivere in privato e per potergli esporre il problema.

Infatti farò come ha scritto LucioV e, se possibile, mi farò contattare da @VicL1, ovviamente con calma e quando avrà tempo. 🙂

Grazie ancora e buona giornata. 🙂

Giac1

(Ho scritto in italiano per fare prima, a tua volta, se ne hai bisogno usa pure il traduttore. 😜 )

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Giac1,

Please do check your inbox as I have sent you a private message with some additional information concerning the issue in question. 🙂

Wishing you a lovely day!

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

I just saw it, thank you. 🙂
As soon as I have a moment I will describe everything well and in detail. 😉

Have a nice day!

Giac1