manulele81's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] 36 PHOTOWALK in Norcia

Evitiamo foto superflue, andiamo a fare una passeggiata e vediamo cosa ci colpisce! Bene o male è questo l'intento di un 36 photowalk e quindi ne ho organizzato uno nella mia piccola città.

Oltre ad apprezzare l’idea di un 36 photowalk c'era la voglia di ritrovare gli amici vecchi (e la medesima voglia di trovare persone nuove) così ho organizzato questo nuovo Meetup.

Questo meetup ci ha permesso di ritrovarci, dopo 1 anno dall’incontro che aveva ricevuto anche la partecipazione indiretta del team Local Guides americano meetup_norcia_foto_gruppo-002.jpg

(intento nelle riprese di ciò che è divenuto poi un tassello del puzzle che compone le storie di Local Guides su youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kToliCi79wc ), e che ci aveva sorpreso con il passaggio della Street View Car che ha immortalato il nostro incontro e la nascita di un gruppo che è rimasto attivo, anche se distante! (qui un micro video del passaggio di Local Guides USA + Street View Car https://www.facebook.com/italialocalguides/videos/1330874723686854/)

Cosa è uscito fuori dal photowalk?

Tirando le somme, andiamo ad analizzare la FOTO PIU’ APPREZZATA con i LIKE.

Una selezione di oltre 100 scatti (dei 5 partecipanti più attivi al Meetup che hanno partecipato al contest) è uscito fuori che @AntonellaGr ha ricevuto il maggior numero di interazioni e like e, tra le varie foto, salta fuori che la foto più votata di tutte le foto è sempre di Antonella! Ma cosa ha fotografato? Una scena degna di un film!

Qui la foto che ha scaldato gli animi dei nostri follower.

gatto.jpg

Antonella immortala un attimo di pura follia ormai divenuta realtà: una ex chiesa distrutta che ad oggi rappresenta, nella parte superiore e frontale, solo un cumulo di macerie, situata in zona rossa (divieto di accesso) dove il gatto ha trovato il suo regno.

Questi spazi rappresentano una fortuna per il popolo felino e sfortuna per tutti i turisti e gli abitanti del posto: questa probabilmente sarà una delle strutture che non verranno ripristinate. Non rientra nelle priorità e ci sono cose più importanti da sistemare. (in questo caso non si può di certo accusare nessuno per questa faccenda).

Mentre le chiese più famose (San Benedetto in primis) hanno già appalti di milioni di euro, le chiese meno importanti saranno abbandonate a se stesse.

Qui un'esempio di come si presenta ad oggi una struttura distrutta anni fa, in seguito a problemi molto precedenti il sisma del 2016.

resti chiesa abbandonata da terremoto precedente 20170809_132057.jpg

Ma... Noi siamo qui per raccontare.

Un progetto seguito da vicino dalla stessa Antonella è attivo per documentare.

Tante persone ci contattano per supportarci nei più svariati modi e noi siamo qui per vivere una nostra nuova realtà.

Google ci potrà aiutare a far vedere un quadro completo della situazione, un disegno d'insieme, sia grazie alle Local Guides che ogni giorno fanno segnalazioni dei cambiamenti su Google Maps, sia grazie alle “Expert Local Guides” che vanno oltre la semplice segnalazione o pubblicazione e decidono di incontrarsi e dar luogo ad uno scambio di idee, non solo per scrivere una recensione su un piatto, ma per realizzare dei "Local Guides Swap".

A tal proposito ringrazio per la visita anche @TorM che pochi giorni fa ha fatto un gran bel viaggio per arrivare anche a Norcia!

Nel prossimo weekend poi potrò ritrovare @ErmesT@Gallogrigio84 e @AntonellaGr durante il nostro prossimo #MEETUP: una passeggiata tra i monti delle Sibille

Per chi invece è libero alla fine di giugno ricordo la nostra passeggiata che arriverà a 2400 metri di altitudine! 

Indicate se volete partecipare alla passeggiata qui

Ma... forse cerchi anche l'album con TUTTE LE FOTO DEL PHOTOWALK?

Eccolo!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdBNXR9DiCKwfTQV2

Seguiteci perché, dato che ci si incontrerà, Antonella riceverà anche un PICCOLO PREMIO per la sua vincita!

Domenica vi aggiorneremo!

AUTOMATIC TRANSLATED

We avoid unnecessary photos, go for a walk and see what strikes us! Good or bad is this the intent of a 36 photo and then I organized one in my small town.

In addition to appreciating the idea of ​​a 36 runway there was the desire to find old friends and so I organized this new Meetup.

This meetup allowed us to meet again, after 1 year from the meeting that had also received the indirect participation of the American Local Guides team

meetup_norcia_foto_gruppo-002.jpg
(intent in the filming of what then became a piece of the puzzle that makes up the stories of local Guides on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kToliCi79wc), and that was successful with the passage of the road View Your car is our meeting and the birth of a group that has remained active, even if far away! (here a micro video of the passage of Local Guides USA + Street View Car https://www.facebook.com/italialocalguides/videos/1330874723686854/)

What came out of the photowalk?

Summing up, let's analyze the most APPEARED PHOTO with LIKE.

A selection of over 100 shots (of the 5 most active participants at the Meetup who participated in the competition) came out that @ AntonellaGr received the highest number of interactions and similar, among the various photos, it turns out that the most voted photo of all the photos are always by Antonella! But what did he photograph? A scene worthy of a movie!

Here the photo that has warmed the spirits of our followers.

gatto.jpg

Antonella immortalizes a moment of pure madness now become reality: a former woman who speaks of a scene where there is only talk of a pile of rubble, being in the red zone.

These spaces are a fortune for the feline people and for all the inhabitants of the place. It is not a priority and there are more important things to fix. (in this case it certainly can not be blamed for this matter).

While the most famous churches are already procuring millions of euros, the less important churches will be abandoned to themselves.

Here to the example of how it is presented today a structure destroyed years ago, as a result of problems very previous to the earthquake of 2016.

resti chiesa abbandonata da terremoto precedente 20170809_132057.jpg

But ... We are here to tell.

Antonella is active to document.

Many people contact us to support us in various ways and we are here to live our new reality.

Google can help us to see a complete picture of the situation, an overall picture, it's really a thanks to the local guides who report changes on Google Maps every day, thanks to the "expert local Guides" that go beyond the simple signaling or exchange of local guides "Meeting with local guides".

In this regard, I thank also for the visit @TorM a few days ago has made a great trip to get to Norcia!

Next weekend, then I can find @ermest, @ Gallogrigio84 and @AntonellaGr during our next #MEETUP: a walk in the Sibyl mountains

For those who are free at the end of June, remember our walk that will reach 2400 meters altitude!

Indicate if you want to participate in the walk here 

But ... maybe you're looking for the album with ALL PHOTOWALK PHOTOS?

There he is!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdBNXR9DiCKwfTQV2

Follow us because, as we meet, Antonella will also receive a SMALL PRIZE for her winnings!

Sunday we will update you!

Norcia, PG, Italia
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] 36 PHOTOWALK in Norcia

@manulele81, thank you for this post.

I still need to digest my visit in Norcia. Pictures are good and very important, but when being in Norcia it is not only heart touching. You took me into an other world. I didn’t know that earthquakes can have such an impact. Looks that I‘m not educated, but feelings are overwhelming all, when seeing the effects live.

I very much appreciate the possibility to get in touch with you via @ErmesT

ALL the best for you and Norcia!!!!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Hi

@manulele81! WOW That's amazing, incredible!!!! My pictures are the most interected and liked pictures?????? It's because of the cat, for sure! See you next Saturday. 

Tks for your great job

Antonella

Level 9

@AntonellaGr ... mmm ... see you sunday! Or I need to be present on saturday?

Level 8

@manulele81 Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂