TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Redeem Google Drive Storage Promotion

Google ceo email addresses you'll get a site where u can get ceo of Googles email and email him direct. If your in uk they breached advertising rules. Making the offer and not allowing it to be redeemed.

@MarcinP wrote:

I have the same problem !!!!! what is an e-mail to any service about this ??? 

Level 7

Re: Google Drive storage not recieved

Your question is really valueable for others, one thing you need to know when you achive your level 4 you are eligible for 100GB store. It's depend of your activation. If you have not before active you can avile Now😊

Level 4

Re: Google Drive storage not recieved

Not sure I understand... I cannot see anything for me to click to activate/redeem in order to get the storage.

I gained level 4 status before 3pm (GMT) on the 17th and have been waiting to hear something. I only just registered with the forums today, as I'd not visited before.

@saifullahk wrote:

Your question is really valueable for others, one thing you need to know when you achive your level 4 you are eligible for 100GB store. It's depend of your activation. If you have not before active you can avile Now😊

Level 9

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Grande @-Giuseppe- ...

Ragazzi "Big G" fonda le sue radici sulle community da una vita. Il solo fatto di essere in 140.000 dopo un anno è già una super soddisfazione. Noi siamo guide locali, innamorate delle proprie città e dei propri luoghi nativi. Fare parte di Local Guides personalmente e come far parte di Wikipedia.

#Google è Google ... molto di quello che abbiamo oggi online e grazie a loro.

Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Mappe e altri mille servizi sono ... Gratis... Io li uso e #MelaGodo 🍏

Level 7

Totalmente d'accordo! Il mondo Google e suoi prodotti mi hanno sempre affascinato offrendomi ogni volta dei servizi veramente utili, per cui sono un grandissimo fan di questa azienda. In particolare reputo il programma Local Guide un modo di utilizzare la tecnologia molto intelligente. Tutto ciò ci permette di creare un network sano di persone che hanno in comune l'obiettivo di valorizzare le proprie aree e non solo, mettendo poi a disposizione di tutti le informazioni che si conoscono. Questa è la condivisione che mi piace e che porta a conoscere non solo meglio il luogo in cui vivi, ma ti permette anche di scoprire nuovi posti e sopratutto l'esperienza di condividere tutto ciò con altre persone. Che dire, c'è solo da fare un grosso Chapeau!

Level 6

Сan you look into your base (or logfile something etc.) and answer me: when I got 4-lvl and when I got 200 points? 

I can answer. I got 200+points by 11 A.M of 16-th march. And code of your system congratulated me on the 20th of March. Wonderful! A very successful delay for you and very unfortunate for me, is not it?

And I'm not the only one "lucky person". 

But it is very unpleasant to live in uncertainty. If I lost, misunderstood the rules, did not meet the deadline or there was some kind of failure - tell me clearly. You're Google!

@JeslynL wrote:

@atet_mcc, @Anonymous, @ChristopherM@ErsinE@ГригорийС@EzraE@КирилоМ@SandraR@iSmileS@ΘανάσηςΚ - Only Local Guides who reach Level 4 by 11pm EST on March 17, 2017 can unlock 100GB of free Google Drive storage. As noted in our Help Center (and in the email you received notifying you about the benefit upon reaching Level 4 if you receive benefit emails), the benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. If the code is not available to you when you visit Local Guides Home (either at the top of the page or under the Level 4 benefits) it is past those 30 days and we are unable to troubleshoot or award a new Drive storage code.

Why do you give us a reference to the rules that we have already read and more than once?! By the way it's not working and page is not available now.

Forgive me for this emotionality and bad english.

Have a good day!

Level 6

Re: Unable to Redeem Google Drive Storage Benefit

Hi. Maybe this sscreenshot will help you

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/32589iBE4FEB95897BBFC0/image-size/large?v=1.0&px=999

@GaryL wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I reached Level 4 on March 16 but didn't get the email until March 19

Level 7

I've reached to level 4 earlier this month, and received the email on March 12. However, I didn't see any link or code once I clicked on 'ACTIVATE DRIVE STORAGE NOW' from my e-mail which leads me to my Local Guide homepage. There's no link or code redemption anywhere on my page. What should I do? Thanks in advance. 

Level 7

Just 2 days too late!!

I am soooo mad.  I made level 4 just 2 days after the deadline to get the free 100Gb storage. I was just a few points away and had no idea that the deadline was 3/17/2017.

Level 4

Like many others on here, I achieved level 4 before the promotion ended, but there is no redemption code in my account (I went to Google Drive home). It seems someone is fixing this for the large number of people who all had this problem and telling them to check again. Can this be fixed for me as well?