HSGMilano's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Fishing in Milan Italy

I want to do fishing in MILAN can any one suggest me best places to do so.

Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
9 comments
Level 7

Re: Fishing in Milan Italy

as far as i know there is not so much for fishing in milano but some artificial lakes used for fishing contest and/or as fish farm.

If you are interested you can check: Laghetto Cantone  or Laghetto Caldara

@HSGMilano wrote:

I want to do fishing in MILAN can any one suggest me best places to do so.

Level 9

Hello @HSGMilano

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect from Asti.

Milan is rich of lakes where sport fishing.
In my opinion one of the best place for fishing is the Lago dei Cigni In this place you can also cycling, have a great BBQ and invest good time with your friends.

Another super good place for a fishing session is Lago Monzoro.
Good Size fish and really good illumination during night time.

A great choice for sport fishing in Milan are also the lakes of Tolcinasco, the Blue Pond, Green Planet and the Pond Busa, along with Lake Flora.

Enjoy your fishing session and the rest of your day 🍏 #Mela Godo  ツ

Level 7

Woah @Emanuele_Scola you are really well informed.

I forgot Lago Monzoro 

Please check Lago dei cigni link, it aims to Castel sant'Angelo 😉

Level 9

Grazie per la segnalazione @EugenioP

Ho vissuto un anno fra Salò e Gardone Riviera e ogni volta che i miei amici amanti della pesca salivano a trovarmi, si giravano le zone più disparate quindi.. mi sono fatto una cultura ツ
In realtà il mio unico compito è quello di munirmi di birre e crema solare ツ

Io vado e Mela godo 🍏

Level 7

Fishing and visiting at Trezzo sull'Adda near Milan - Italy

Hi and welcome on Local Guides Community.

A beautiful place to do fishing near Milan is Trezzo sull'Adda, a little city with an amazing natural side, as a matter of facts there are some green places where you can do fishing while relaxing, thanks to the silence at the shadow of the trees.

There are also some place for eat tipical dishes on the river.

Moreover you can take a walk by the river (called Adda).
Photo Sphere of the place

For a cultural trip there are also some spots of the romance 'I Promessi Sposi' by Alessandro Manzoni in which the author explain the travel of Renzo through Adda and the eco-Museum of Leonardo Da Vinci.

Centrale Semenza

Andrea Merli | My contributions
Level 8

Hi, I would keep away from places too close to Milan. I used to live outside, near Lodi and saw people fishing in the Labro but...ugh! The evil things they fished out are probably growing 3 extra hands in somebody's tummy!

I would go a little out of the city towards Piacenza, in the Val Trebbia you have gorgeous, crystal clear waters where you can swim of fish trout in a gorgeous setting and find some great trattorias.

Level 4

Hi i don't know if you alredy be in italy, anyway it should be better to kno before with kink of fish you want catch? there's many possibilities around and inside mila, artifical lake or natural river (big and small) any kind of play catfish carpfishing fly or ledgering you can do anithing, go to this website (www.assolaghi.it)  to know the list of all lake manned by a big society call assolaghi where you can buy a ticket day or even do some night with camping tend and so on, as Eugenio say in last advice, the monzoro lake is a good lake, some carp i beleive it more than 30 kilos but is really really difficult to catch, i was a professional carp angler with sponsor for many years so if you need help ask me ok?  the most important and really good natural lake, my favourites and i beleive also the most beautiful lake next milano is Pusiano (is famous lake and is not easy ti find a free spot but also this lake have carp about 30kg and 1 monster sturgeons for about 60kg!)

have a nice trip in italy gilbo

Level 2

I'm proud to be local guide.

Hi @Ravisawane,

Thanks for supporting me.

Level 9

Re: I'm proud to be local guide.

Hey @Lokesh12,

Really thanks. Just do Contributing

India