Bluck's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: 24h vending machine Parma - Distributori automatici Parma

@Bluck Nel nome "Distributore Automatico di xxxx", ma poi nella categoria basta solo "Distributore Automatico".

Level 8

@EnzoDiSarebbe perfetto... ma a meno che non l'abbiano aggiunta in questi giorni (non ho controllato) la categoria con scritto solo "Distributori automatci" non c'è. Se ci fosse, userei quella 🙂

@EnzoDi wrote:

@Bluck Nel nome "Distributore Automatico di xxxx", ma poi nella categoria basta solo "Distributore Automatico".

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Pea for tagging me.

Unfortunately vending machines are not mappable features.  For a business to be mappable it must have a staffed storefront.  Google has made specific exceptions to the rule requiring staff for ATMs, DVD vending machines and express mail drop boxes; but even in those cases the machines must have a proper name (not a description of the services) and a phone number where assistance can be reached.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 7

ciao @Bluck al momento non c'è ancora, ma per assurdo c'è quello per prodotti di bellezza. 

Vedi fotoScreenshot_2017-05-23-08-02-22.png

Ci vorrebbe una persona che metta a posto le cose. Io lo farei se me lo facessero fare. 🙂 

Level 8

@Pea @EnzoDi @Flash @ErmesT Se ho ben capito, Google richiede che ci sia un front-desk per ogni attività recensita. Ma molti distributori automatici appartengono ad aziende, quindi possono essere considerati come dei punti vendita fuori dal negozio principale. Ad esempio: i distributori automatici del latte a Parma, appartengono alla "azienda agricola di Tedoldi Roberto", quindi possono essere recensiti come tale. C'è un indirizzo, un numero di telefono e un sito internet. Ma quando lo recensiamo dobbiamo scrivere "Distributore Automatico" altrimenti un cliente pensa di andare in un negozio! Lo stesso discorso vale per i distributori di tabacco. Appartengono al tabaccaio, ma dobbiamo scrivere "distributore automatico" per aiutare la ricerca. Cosa ne pensate?

Level 9
Level 9

@Bluck wrote:

Cosa ne pensate?

Hi @Bluck you're obviously enthusiastic to add more vending machines since you started already putting them on the map, however the rules are set by Google, not by Local Guides debating the issue. As Flash has already clarified, vending machines are not mappable features (other than special exceptions made for ATMs etc). 

Level 8

Sorry @Pea,

I understand what you saying, but I not totally agree.
Like you can see if you add a new place, into Google category you can find a lot of 24h vending machine type, and not only ATM.
For example: In Italy, you can find a part of the list in attachment, we have vending Machine for: coffe; electronic product; beauty products; skin care products; movies; videogames; automatic laundry.
And I'm sure that in other country there's a lot of other vendig machine category.
So I think that it's a Google decision to not add them, but more simply Google has not update the list of the vending machine yet... it's only a matter of time. 🙂

Don't you think?

Schermata 2017-05-23 alle 14.12.38.png

Connect Moderator

Hello,

What we are sharing is Google's guidance for vending machines.  This has been the policy for many years.

It is also not permitted to use descriptive words in the name field.  If you cannot find an appropriate category, that might be an indicator that the feature is not mappable.  If you're unsure please feel free to post in the forum and a mapping expert should be able to tell you if and how to map an item.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 6

Rif.: 24h vending machine Parma - Distributori automatici Parma

Ottima iniziativa, anche io sono di Parma, sarà un piacere aiutarti in questa tua impresa. 🙂