DanishY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

want to contribute more but no more things to contribute

I want to contribute more but no more things to contributeScreenshot_2017-03-22-20-48-32.png

my current pointsmy current points

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: want to contribute more but no more things to contribute

Hey buddy... i don't think that there's no more to contribute. There many places to Edit, Reviews, Add photos, add missing place. You have to think out of the box, don't stay in one place. you need to explore. Go out and discover!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9

Hi @DanishY

You live in one of the world's biggest cities, I'm sure you can find plenty of places that need your help - adding to the map, or to have their listings edited to correct and improve info. If you fix an incorrect address, add a website or improve the spelling of a listing, you'll get a point for each place you edit.

Btw may I ask what your connection is to the business you reviewed here https://goo.gl/maps/MJLYX12Jx1w

Level 6

The link you mentioned was of one of the business that I own.

Level 9
Level 9

@DanishY wrote:

The link you mentioned was of one of the business that I own.

So you reviewed your own business (and gave yourself five stars). Do you think your review was impartial or a conflict of interest?

Level 7
Solution

Hey buddy... i don't think that there's no more to contribute. There many places to Edit, Reviews, Add photos, add missing place. You have to think out of the box, don't stay in one place. you need to explore. Go out and discover!

Level 2

There is alot to be. Just focus and explore.

@DanishY wrote:

I want to contribute more but no more things to contributeScreenshot_2017-03-22-20-48-32.png

Level 7

@MianS wrote:

There is alot to be. Just focus and explore.

@DanishY wrote:

and also you need to charge your phone and explore.

Level 10

Savage 😂😂😂😂

Level 9

Screenshot_20170323-083841.png

It's easy. Just click on one of the two boxes above and it will give you a number of the areas where you can explore and add information. I like taking photos of points of interest so I click on uncover missing info and zoom around looking for places in my area that they want photos for. You can do the same for nearly any attribute of the business. Add a website, find the hours, check the phone number, etc. I'm sure you will find dozens of places that you can contribute to within a couple miles of your location.

Level 6

I had added some missing places and made some corrections but from last four days ,they are still on pendingits on pending, how much time will it take .its on pending, how much time will it take .

Spoiler
its on pending, how much time will it take .

its on pending, how much time will it take .its on pending, how much time will it take .

Spoiler
some of my edits and additions became live in just 2 seconds but some take even weeks and shoe no response.