TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: ACTUALIZACIÓN DE VISTAS

@JeslynL  @CraciunB  @MauricioG

Yes, the total is frozen, but the individual photos are busy racking up Views that are not registered in the total. I just popped in to ask the same thing!

Si, lo mismo me pasa a mi - el total no se actualiza. Yo venía precisamente para hacer esta misma pregunta!

Saludos a todos, y una fotita de Estepona, el Jardín de la Costa del Sol, para animaros!

A photo of lovely Estepona, the Garden of the Costa del Sol to cheer everyone up!

c sevilla 1_Fotor.jpg

Local Guide for Estepona, the town that thinks it's a garden, the Garden of the Costa del Sol.
Level 10

View Totals Not Updating

Google photos total view not updatingGoogle photos total view not updating

Level 8

Re: View Totals Not Updating

hi @MahmudPolash!

its may be a temporary problem. i myself face it. pls wait. it will fix. after few day.

regards...

Level 10

Its happening for the last few days. Is there anyone facing this?

@MohammadI wrote:

hi @MahmudPolash!

its may be a temporary problem. i myself face it. pls wait. it will fix. after few day.

regards...

Level 7

local guide photo views not adding up

my total views number is staying the same......while i can see my views growing,.....its been like this or 2 weeks, any ideal why this is happening....been stuck on 801,794 total views.

Connect Moderator

Level 3

views ticker frozen

My total pictures views have Frozen at 95595. It doesn't really matter it doesn't affect my score, but I was wondering why the ticker stopped. I've received a lot of use but the ticker has stopped. Any thoughts?

Level 10

Re: local guide photo views not adding up

Hi there @CiscoR

We have a thread on this in the Spanish language section.

Several of us have commented that although individual photos are racking up increases in Views, the overall total is frozen.

Two weeks ago this started for me with updating the total only every two days; then a week ago it stopped updating altogether. I am sure that the mods will be onto this and get the Tech Team onto it!

I'll tag a few of them so that they see this thread.

Best wishes to all Local Guides!

@TraciC  @YanniY  @BellaWi  @MariaBi  @JeslynL  @LuisR

Local Guide for Estepona, the town that thinks it's a garden, the Garden of the Costa del Sol.
Level 7

Re: local guide photo views not adding up

Level 9

Re: views ticker frozen

It's a frequently recurring glitch in the Google matrix. The individual counts continue to roll, just the grand total gets wedged every 3 or 4 weeks. You will see a quantum jump in your count any moment now...