KAWAR3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

see inside

I've just got google trusted badge. I don't know how to provide 'see inside' feature to my client's business and how to use that 'see inside' sticker? should i buy that sticker in bulk?

New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: see inside

Hi @KAWAR3

The "See Inside" feature is only available with the "old" desktop Street View Editor and Trusted Photographers becoming trusted after July 2016 have no access to this tool any more. This means, you cannot publish "See Inside" tours. 

It will be shut down anyway, so the "old" Trusted Phtographers won't be able to use it after the end of March as you can read in the announcement of an old-time Trusted Phtographer, @LucioV here: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/Changes-in-Street-View-Trusted-program/m-p/118930#...

Level 2

If I cannot publish "See Inside" tours anymore then what is the alternate to this kind of feature? Will all the 360 pics and tours be shown at the same place whether they are taken/created by professionals or amateur?

Level 10

Bingo!

@KAWAR3 wrote:

If I cannot publish "See Inside" tours anymore then what is the alternate to this kind of feature? Will all the 360 pics and tours be shown at the same place whether they are taken/created by professionals or amateur?