Sullen_Maximus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

recover removed review

Hey there all. I recently had a very in depth review removed from a local business. I can't find anywhere online how to dispute it. What's more I can't write another review for them now on this account. If someone could help me who I can talk to at google about this I would be greatly appreciated. I want people to know about the shady practices this business does and wouldn't be surprised if they reported my review to simply get rid of it.

Lagoon Amusement Park, Farmington, UT, United States
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: recover removed review

@Sullen_Maximus Reviews are hidden from public viewing if they do not adhere to our policies. There is nothing more I can share to this effect, however, the review itself is still visible to you if you view all of your reviews and if you go to the business while logged in. We can only suggest to you that you edit your review to adhere to the policies. 

I do not recommend creating a second account as that is a violating of the Local Guides program rules

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

You can always contact a Google Moderator as they can check your account and see what went wrong.

Personally I would advise you to gather more information and proof of your claims to help them understand the situation. Remember than while you are entitled to your own opinion that doesn't necessarily affect everyone else and maybe most of them like the place.

Finally I remind you about being objective when writing a review, details matter and always use a proper speech.

Good luck @Sullen_Maximus

Level 4

I went into great detail as to the exact reasoning for the negative review. I have several other reviews on different locations but this is the only one that this has happened on.

Level 4

Also how do i contact a moderator?

Level 8

@Sullen_Maximus The fastest way is to tag them in your post, just  type @ and then the desired name and click on it, like I did for your name.

Let me help you and tag @TraciC @LuisRG @GusMoreira and I hope they can explain you this in a better way.

Greetings 

Level 4

Still no word yet on what to do. I see you've already tagged them. 

Level 4

Could I please get an answer to this. It's now been over a month without a response. @MarilynMooli @TraciC My post was very in depth and descriptive which I went over several times for proper grammar. If i don't get an answer I will have no choice but to make another account to continue reviewing. 

Connect Moderator

@Sullen_Maximus I have never seen a Googler respond on why a given review is removed. They do check your profile and see if there is a problem and I imagine they've done that.

I recently wrote a post about how to do negative reviews so that they survive https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Avoiding-trouble-from-negative-reviews-left...

Regards

Paul

Googler
Solution

@Sullen_Maximus Reviews are hidden from public viewing if they do not adhere to our policies. There is nothing more I can share to this effect, however, the review itself is still visible to you if you view all of your reviews and if you go to the business while logged in. We can only suggest to you that you edit your review to adhere to the policies. 

I do not recommend creating a second account as that is a violating of the Local Guides program rules

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

@TraciC thank you for finally getting back to me. I have edited the review with the hopes it will be put back. Please let me know if it still does not meet the policies.