behzada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

problem

Hello . I ask you, why i cant use google guide in IRAN ? please tell me i want to be active in APp

Felestin Street, Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
12 comments
Level 10

Re: problem

Can you please explain more about your request? What is not available in Iran? You can easily use Google Maps guide every where

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 1

I am not able to post photos and comments and get points as a google

@IranN wrote:

Can you please explain more about your request? What is not available in Iran? You can easily use Google Maps guide every where

guide in Iran

Level 10

Did you test it on Google Maps web after signing in? or only on phone application?

Currently there is problem to add comments through application in Iran.

Level 1

yes I tested it, but Google said :This feature is not available in this region. You may have this setting enabled for other regions

Level 6

deleted

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RaminF, we see that you have been posting the same message to many different threads, promoting your Local Guides community. You may not have intended it, but your posts look like spam to most people, especially as they are all the same. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

sorry, i don't do that anymore

Level 6

because they think we are terrorist 😞

هیچ اگر سایه پذیرد ، من همان سایه هیچم
Level 10

@MahdiFaraji I don't think so. We've many good friends from allover the world here and Googlers are also some of them. They're really amazing people and have helped us a lot. I think they completely know real face of Iranian people. Specially we can show more by contributing in this community, Sharing photos and doing the bests to introduce true face of Iran. We're also part of the world and they completely understand this. We are all one.

And about the project, currently being local guide is available for Iranian users and you're also one of them 🙂 No problem. happy guiding