Farhat_Ahmed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

panoramio : i want to transfer all my photos to this account

Hi local guides
i have an old account in panoramio email : music.and.nothing.else@gmail.com and all details.
https://www.google.tn/maps/contrib/115831484512374643792/photos/@32.5693465,15.9673327,7z/data=!4m3!...

i want to transfer all my photos to this account 😞 i have 1٬284 photos and 2٬393٬975 vues.

so please can u help me with somthing to Transfer my photos or making a fusion of two accounts 
thanks you..

Farhat Ahmed
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: panoramio : i want to transfer all my photos to this account

Hi @Farhat_Ahmed

That's not really going to be possible. First of all there's no kind of bulk transfer possible into maps, but perhaps more importantly Google Maps is not a direct replacement for Panoramio, they have quite different usage profiles.

In Maps photos must be uploaded to a POI, a place with a map listing, often something like a shop or a restaurant. So if you have a photo of a tree or a sunset, they may look great but they don't belong on Maps.

You're only alternative is to create a custom map https://www.google.com/maps/about/mymaps/ where you can place photos (or any other features you like) wherever you want.

Your profile you linked to doesn't show you take 360 photos but if you do start, then you can add those anywhere on the map directly without a linked POI via the StreetView app

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Hi @Farhat_Ahmed

That's not really going to be possible. First of all there's no kind of bulk transfer possible into maps, but perhaps more importantly Google Maps is not a direct replacement for Panoramio, they have quite different usage profiles.

In Maps photos must be uploaded to a POI, a place with a map listing, often something like a shop or a restaurant. So if you have a photo of a tree or a sunset, they may look great but they don't belong on Maps.

You're only alternative is to create a custom map https://www.google.com/maps/about/mymaps/ where you can place photos (or any other features you like) wherever you want.

Your profile you linked to doesn't show you take 360 photos but if you do start, then you can add those anywhere on the map directly without a linked POI via the StreetView app

Level 8

Hii @Farhat_Ahmed

Tip: Link your Panoramio account with your Google+ account to automatically copy your photos to the Google Album Archiveand continue to share your work in Google Maps.

Export your photos to a local zip file For Panoramio users with Google accounts:

1. Visit takeout.google.com and follow the instructions there.

For Panoramio users who have not upgraded to a Google account:

1. Sign in to www.panoramio.com.
  2. Go to your account’s settings page.
  3. Click the "Get photos" button under the Data Liberation heading (this is only visible to users with legacy Panoramio accounts; users with Google accounts must use takeout.google.com)

You can get more information on this link Panoramio

Thanks for sharing your problem with Us