ayada's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

no answer from google map maker for requesting to detect a place

good evening,

i detect and named a place  in my town in iraq by using google map maker,but i have not any reply or answer about it, how can i received an answer from google map?  

Iraq
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: no answer from google map maker for requesting to detect a place

Hi @ayada, nice to meet you! 

Whenever you do a edit on Google Maps you should get an email from Google Maps about your edit. Map Maker also works on the same way but since the product is migrating into Google Maps soon, some feature may not be available anymore.

Do you mind sharing  your Map Maker edit link with us? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Whenever you do a edit on Google Maps you should get an email from Google Maps about your edit. Map Maker also works on the same way but since the product is migrating into Google Maps soon, some feature may not be available anymore.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 2

this is nice of you gusm, my intent is adding new place in my town ,sorry i didn't mention this in my question. however, i will work for this. thank you very much gus

@GusM wrote:

@GusM wrote:

@GusM wrote: