every thing it's ok bt I learn of the work google guides
Bangladesh, comilla, sadar dakshin
4 comments
Level 4

Re: i do no, any work

please anybody help me and anyone suggestion 
Googler

Hi @AjijurR. It looks like you're new to Connect, so welcome! Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
  • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • If you're looking for more information on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides
  • My favorite board is Share Your Photos & Discoveries where you can share a photo or a place that's special to you in your local area or a spot you've discovered in your journeys

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

thank you so much 
Connect Moderator

@AjijurR hi 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

To more about Local Guides in Bengali just join with us at Comilla Local Guides 

Amader sathe join kore ekjon ideal Local Guides hote paren ... 

Happy Guiding