PhúQuốcƠ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

how can i remove my picture at place

Dear All !
I have upload picture to place last week . and now i want remove this picture from this place .
every body here can help me how can i do it ? .

Street View Trusted Photographer | Phu Quoc Island
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: how can i remove my picture at place

From your "contributions" page you can click on the three dots in the top right hand corner of an image to access "delete".

Screen Shot.jpg

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

From your "contributions" page you can click on the three dots in the top right hand corner of an image to access "delete".

Screen Shot.jpg

Level 7

That mean and i need croll box contributions and find this image ?
do u have Different ways for do it ? because i have upload more img to more place

Level 9
Level 9

There is a 'nuclear option'. If you delete an image entirely from Google, it will necessarily disappear from the map. Depends whether you want to keep a copy somewhere online or if you just want a quick way to delete stuff. https://get.google.com/u/0/albumarchive/

Level 7

ok Thanks @Pea !
i will try ur stuff now
thanks for ur help .

Level 4

There is o option to delete the picture under the three dots. Only "Report a problem".

I have used this time and again to report pictures that were not taken in out village. No reaction whatsoever and the pictures are still there.
I have e-mailed Local Guides about this, no reaction either.

Can anyone remind me what the role of a local guide is, if it is not to help information to remain accurate and uptodate?